Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cobby

dunt it make u think, u diet people...

ok i addmit if i eat shite i do break out more and if i eat nothing but white meat veg and fruit it helps my skin, but i carnt life like that forever, hope u lot no wot i mean....

I do know what you mean. I think it's all about balance. If all you ate was rubbish your body wouldn't have the right nutrients to deal with everything. But eating healthy or at least trying to isn't gonna stop me having my little bit of chocolate everyday. Some people can't eat that at all but for me the brain-chemical enjoyment of chocolate is important to happiness. At least that's what I tell myself :D. But when I go on a binge, ok that's not good. Someone give me strength this Easter please!!!

That's where liver flushes come in handy, I guess. Though, I've never had one done because of school and I'm pretty busy with my gf and friends most of the time. Even though I know it would help greatly I just cannot find the time, which sucks.

ok i addmit if i eat shite i do break out more and if i eat nothing but white meat veg and fruit it helps my skin, but i carnt life like that forever, hope u lot no wot i mean....

From what I could decipher of this post, you have trouble eating healthy for some unknown reason. Is it that you are addicted to junk foods? or you just like them that much? or has your 'white meat veg and fruit' eating been completely arbitrary and poorly managed?

There is no reason for a healthy diet to be a chore. The only thing that makes eating right an inconvenience is that crap foods are often cheaper. But outside of that, it is possible and highly likely to have a great diet and not feel the need to eat a bunch of shit.

When it comes to your overall well being, the occasional 'cheat' food is fine, but even then, it is possible to 'cheat' smart and not completely lose yourself in a bunch of crappy foods.

Not to be presumptuous but your typing abilities do lend me to believe you're still young, as you get older you'll learn more about how to manage your life.

Shortcake, chocolate is actually very good for you and won't likely make you break out, you just want to avoid heavily processed milk chocolates with lots of sugar. But dark and natural chocolates are great(I also prefer the taste of dark chocolate)