Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hopesprings

Payment when ordering online

I'm curious to know how people here pay when they order online from sites like:

eBay, mytcapeels, naturalskinshop, skinbiology and so on.

Do you always pay by credit card and is it safe? Has anyone paid by a banker's check and if so how long did it take until the seller got your check?

I tried to contact naturalskinshop to ask about paying with a banker's check but no reply yet.

I use a credit card, although I am not keen about giving my details online. I haven't had any problems with it as yet though (touch wood!)

None from the list above (sorry!). But I have ordered from acne.org and b5clearskin.com and numerous other skin sites. They have always been ok. They keep your details confidential. They have hell to pay if they don't!!!!

I'm curious to know how people here pay when they order online from sites like:

eBay, mytcapeels, naturalskinshop, skinbiology and so on.

Do you always pay by credit card and is it safe? Has anyone paid by a banker's check and if so how long did it take until the seller got your check?

I tried to contact naturalskinshop to ask about paying with a banker's check but no reply yet.

hmm ive always paid with credit card or pay pal and make sure its a secure site (check for a yellow lock icon at the bottom of the window). For ebay I ALWAYS do Paypal only.