Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
welshboy_073

wtf is that?

ive got a little thing under my eye like right underneath it on the little dark bit its like 2 mm off my eye ball its looks like a little whitehead i didnt think it was possible to get them there so wth is it :|!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a cyst to me. My sis gets them a lot. It happens when you are run down. The trick is not to mess with it and to let it go away on its own. You can go to the docs with it but he will probably just tell you to leave it alone.

Sounds like a cyst to me. My sis gets them a lot. It happens when you are run down. The trick is not to mess with it and to let it go away on its own. You can go to the docs with it but he will probably just tell you to leave it alone.

its really tiny though i thought cysts were massive :S

Thats what I thought, but the doc said it was a cyst. Maybe eye cysts are different to cysts we get from acne? All i know is that my sisters went down in a couple of weeks.

Thats what I thought, but the doc said it was a cyst. Maybe eye cysts are different to cysts we get from acne? All i know is that my sisters went down in a couple of weeks.

o shit!!! FFS wat is this regimen doing to me, my eye felt swollen yesturday and does a bit to day the actual thing is tiny tho, will it grow? i kno i sound like a moaner dn av a go at me now a certain sum1!! but ive never had anything like this before ok the thing is like at the moment less than 1 mm long but still wtf!?

It's nothing major, it'll probably be gone like tomorrow or the next day..

And with your skin troubles..

I reckon you're getting so impatient and worried and stressed about all of it, and changing all your products so much, that your skin is getting stressed too. It's reacting to all these different things you're putting on it coz it's just not used to it.

Use Dan's regimen, it will work!!! I think you should stay with what you're using (or whatever has proven to the best for your skin) do it for at least three months.. and not worry about it til the three months are over, because it can get worse, then better, then you could have a bad week, and then it will clear up and start getting better.

The first few weeks/months are really unpredictable but if you just keep on doing the same thing every day, your skin will get used to it, and it will clear up.

In about three months you'll notice a huge change, trust me. But stop getting so stressed about it because it's not gonna help one bit!!!

Drink heaps of water, cleanse, apply the BP, moisturize. :)

Three months!! I know you'll look great at the end of it. :D

it's difficult to tell from your description, but the eye thing could either be a sty or milia. If it is a sty, it will clear up on it's own in a week or so usually. One of my sons gets those from time to time, just a little reddish bump on the inner portion of his eyelid. If it is a sty you can use a warm moist washrag as a compress to help it. You don't want to scrub it, just hold the warm wet rag on it gently for a few minutes a day.

If it is just a tiny white dot under your eye on the skin area, that sounds like milia.

It doesn't sound like a cyst to me, those things are massive and red and painful.

Try not to panic!

ive got a little thing under my eye like right underneath it on the little dark bit its like 2 mm off my eye ball its looks like a little whitehead i didnt think it was possible to get them there so wth is it :|!!!!!!!!!!!

I get zits under my eyes in the sensitive tissue too. OK, I can pretty much get them anywhere. Make sure your not getting the BP too close to your eye, because that skin is way too tender, and your eye will swell up.

it's difficult to tell from your description, but the eye thing could either be a sty or milia. If it is a sty, it will clear up on it's own in a week or so usually. One of my sons gets those from time to time, just a little reddish bump on the inner portion of his eyelid. If it is a sty you can use a warm moist washrag as a compress to help it. You don't want to scrub it, just hold the warm wet rag on it gently for a few minutes a day.

If it is just a tiny white dot under your eye on the skin area, that sounds like milia.

It doesn't sound like a cyst to me, those things are massive and red and painful.

Try not to panic!

it sounds like a milia it defo aint red i kno shudnt but i tried 2 burst it thinkin it wud easily come out! it didnt!!! and on a different topic

i can say although it doesnt moisturise that good cos my skin feels sort of tight the aloe vera gel im now using feels really gentle and calm against my skin and is absorbed instantly, so its either eucerin = really greasy or aloe vera gel = sorta dry , thinkin the latter of the 2 is better i dno ?

n thx brandy 4 ure help once again lol

alright, well don't pick at it anymore. That will only make it worse, no matter what it is. Just leave it alone.

so glad the aloe is working for you. Sometimes it's trial and error finding things we like and that work for our particular type of skin.

alright, well don't pick at it anymore. That will only make it worse, no matter what it is. Just leave it alone.

so glad the aloe is working for you. Sometimes it's trial and error finding things we like and that work for our particular type of skin.

yup once my new non irritating, ph balanced gentle face wash which has slight moistrurising qualities arrive ill be set to start the new regimen lol, thinking it might work this time! i havnt had breakouts on my forehead for like 5 days also the bit under my nose has been acne free for quite sometime! fingers crossed! :rolleyes:

*fingers crossed for Welshboy*

If you are clearing, I wouldn't be so eager to make another switch.

well ive been told to switch my cleanser cos its a moisturiser that can be used as a soap substiute i dn think it cleans my skin properly anyway, and im not clearing i still experience breakouts not in those areas though, see got one near my chin just then lol

lol, this is hilarious. I just got the same thing. I also say it's best to just leave it alone.