Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
princess_neeta06

Clindoxy gel and Minocycline Q's

can you become resistant to Clindoxy gel...it consists of clindamycin phosphate and benzoyl peroxide and it doesn't seem to do anything...i also started Minocycline about a week and a half ago and my face has completely broken out and i've been using clindet's pledgets on my whole face and the gel for spot treatment on the pimples...i wash my face w/ oxy who knows maybe thats whats making it worse...i dont know i hate my dermatologist....im 22 and the acne is really starting to piss me off.....so yeah if anyone has had any great results from either of these 3 products plz let me know and also if u know about the whole resistance thing....thanks much appreciated...bye

Guest Fraser

minocycline cant cause breakouts. its an anti inflammayory and also kills p.acne bacteria. thats it. in fact it shouldnt do anything for the first few weeks. i suggest u stick with it.

i dont know much about the others except ure body cant become desensitised or resistant to bp. again it needs time to work.

be patient and you mite just get the result u want.

minocycline cant cause breakouts. its an anti inflammayory and also kills p.acne bacteria. thats it. in fact it shouldnt do anything for the first few weeks. i suggest u stick with it.

i dont know much about the others except ure body cant become desensitised or resistant to bp. again it needs time to work.

be patient and you mite just get the result u want.

thank you =)