Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hunter480

Cure for my scars and redmarks

that's because the title of your thread is 100% cure for scars and redmarks, and you contradict yourself on so many different posts it's not even funny.

this thread is pointless.

next topic please.

that's because the title of your thread is 100% cure for scars and redmarks, and you contradict yourself on so many different posts it's not even funny.

this thread is pointless.

next topic please.

hang out with your scars and redmarks. they'll keep your miserable self company. if youd read it, i did get rid of both my scars and redmarks. thats why i dont have any now. thanks.

Guest nec77

I CANT VIEW THE PICTURES!! I WANT TO VIEW THE PICTURES!! :pray:

I CANT VIEW THE PICTURES!! I WANT TO VIEW THE PICTURES!! :pray:

i just deleted them. eveyone is giving me crap for trying to help

No, I'm not giving you crap for trying to help.

You're saying it's a 100% cure for scars and redmarks. It's not. That's what I'm saying.

hang out with your scars and redmarks. they'll keep your miserable self company

Hunter,

By "BEFORE PICTURE" I meant BEFORE TAZORAC. . Because I think you've never had moderate/severe scars (as you metnion). Ok, maybe you did have severe acne and some red marks. And finally your skin cleared up. But that's different from having REAL SCARS. Some retin-a creams may help in some way for shallow scarring if used correctly and continually. But making others believe that it was a 100% cure for your severe scars is a different story. I do believe that Taz helped improve your skin. But It's a little hard to believe that it erased your (presumptive) hardcore -scars 100%.

In regards to your "Before" pictures, It looks like you had a tca cross or something like that. But whatever it was, I'm glad the wounds have healed.

Miss Hunter, I will never call you names or try to understimate your thread. However, if you provided us a more detailed information about your regime, it would help us a lot. You don't have to impress and surprise us. Just be honest with yourself. Maybe you were so thrilled that your skin looks looks clear after a long time and you kind of streched the truth a little bit and wanted others believe that it will erase (severe) scarring completely (100% warranty).

Please don't get that attitude. We all are sick and tired of our skins. Everybody has talked BULLSHIT to us. Doctors, Sellers, Cosmetologists, etc. And it has taught as to be more skeptical. I start spitting blood when I see those Snail creams, or any other product comercials :"IT WILL ERASE YOUR SCARS COMPLETELY" Finally " IT'S THE MAGICAL AND ONLY CURE". So no hard feelings. It's just the way some of us have learned not to be so naive.

Please take care of our concerns and enligthen us as much as you can.

BrokenFlower, sweetie..., darling..., please don't give up. You are not the only one who is confused about this. It's everybody. Hopefully she'll address our inquiries.

No, I'm not giving you crap for trying to help.

You're saying it's a 100% cure for scars and redmarks. It's not. That's what I'm saying.

hang out with your scars and redmarks. they'll keep your miserable self company

Now now... that's mean. Why do you have to go and be like that? I just think the title of your thread is rather absurd. Maybe "Hey, overusing Tazorac helped my scars and redmarks, might yours"-not "100% cure for scars and redmarks". That's just a little crazy.

You win guys. I dont care now if you have scars and redmarks forever.

Nice edit on your first post hunter. WAH WAH WAH.. CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER. No one's giving you shit-your skin improved. Just the fact you say 100% cure for scars and redmarks is a little fucking stupid. Grow up, stop wallowing in self-pity. For fucking fuck's sake.

lol. Im not arguing with you. my skin is now nice and scar free. how's yours? i was trying to help. Actually I did find a batch of picture before tazorac..i'll show you exactly what it did for me. i'll have them posted sunday.

my skin is now nice and scar free. how's yours?

Well, well... your real personality shines through. When little miss hunter gets offended she resorts to sarcastic bitchism. Really wanted to help- when you get offended and defensive you don't give two shits if people's skin clears and if they scar forever. You're really a good person. Seriously.

Well, well... your real personality shines through. When little miss hunter gets offended she resorts to sarcastic bitchism. Really wanted to help- when you get offended and defensive you don't give two shits if people's skin clears and if they scar forever. You're really a good person. Seriously.

i did. and ive been trying. and of course i care. I NO LONGER have skin problems but I'm still visiting this site to try and help. If that doesnt say it, then I dont know. But im not going to care about people who are going to knock at me and tell me that what I have to say is stupid. How pleasant would you like me to be? If you dont have anything nice or constructive, dont say anything. I cant stand people that go that extra mile to put someone down. What was your quote?? something to the effect of "this thread is useless, next topic..."

I'm sicking of this community on acne.org, the moderators seriously need to do something because everyone is full of jealousy and hatred and as i've said before, i go on other scar forums which are much more friendly. As soon as i come on here i see a forum war. :doubt: To sum it up it's a f**king disgrace :cry:

I agree people need to stop acting so childish, but maybe they are children posting here :think: Anyways, I think Hunter was trying to help and I think drying out scars can be beneficial when they are new. I was thinking back to the past and the reasons why some of my spots scarred and some healed, and the ones that I had already developed some hard scar tissue when new and I put alcohol on them and dried them out ended up healing better than when I put polysporin on them. I think the polysporin just let the scar tissue live where the alcohol killed it. However, to prevent scars in the beginning, use moisture, but if they have already started to scar use retinoids, bp, alcohol ect. I think the trick is getting to them early because now after years, I'm not sure the taz would work on me.

I kind of get it. I think when a scar is in a healing stage you zap it with something to make the skin dry up and peel off so the scar has a hard time forming. I tried this with a stubborn spot I had on my jaw forever. When it finally decided to heal up. I realized it was going to leave a nasty little scar. I put some tca 15% on it again and again till the scar it left was very minimal. I didn't put it on in the early healing stages since this may cause worse scarring but put it on when the spot was healed over just barely. Retin-a which I used for years and years in many different strengths and forms really did nothing for my scars but works great for anti-aging properties. Give the girl a break. Alot of us have contradicted ourselves in posts, me included, I'm sure. Some days we are sure something is working great, other days we are fed up and convinced nothing has worked. I think alot of us get excited about "cures" and are not careful in how we "phrase things." Big deal. Move on.... She was trying to help. Peace.

Dear Hunter,

I believe you. ANY PERSON WITH ACNE SCARRING WOULD NOT MAKE UP BULLSHIT - WE ALL KNOW THIS!

I believe her. Anyone being negative - just read a different post and leave her alone.

If anything, Hunter, I think it's because everyone's incredibly fed up with dealing with scars. I'm happy you've succeeded. You're one of the few.

You are where we all want to be.

Best Wishes,

Narci.

^agreed... i just read through this whole thread and i was thinking to myself... wtf is guitarz_skin bitching about? honestly, guitarz_skin you need to calm the hell down. just look at your post, the one with the quotes -- first, you go off and tell hunter that all you wanted to get across to her was that her thread title was just a little over the edge [which i agree] BUT then you go throwing F bombs like someone hammered your balls.. if you don't like this blasted thread or you don't agree with her JUST PM her and tell her. this way, if it turns out that you're the person that is wrong, which in this case -- you are, then it wouldn't be made public. =/ if i was in hunter's shoes and someone like you came in and started arguing in passive aggressive manner and then switch over to curses, i would wish more scars on your face too.

anyway back to the topic, that IS awesome news hunter! it's to bad i don't have indented or rolling scars anymore -- if only Taz could help hypertrophic scars on my back ='[ there is this guy on this forum, cameron is his forum name -- he said on website that a doctor gave him a hypertrophic scar and all he did to level it down was just constantly shaving it? that sounds awfully painful...THINK OF THE LOST OF BLOOD! ='[

^agreed... i just read through this whole thread and i was thinking to myself... wtf is guitarz_skin bitching about? honestly, guitarz_skin you need to calm the hell down. just look at your post, the one with the quotes -- first, you go off and tell hunter that all you wanted to get across to her was that her thread title was just a little over the edge [which i agree] BUT then you go throwing F bombs like someone hammered your balls.. if you don't like this blasted thread or you don't agree with her JUST PM her and tell her. this way, if it turns out that you're the person that is wrong, which in this case -- you are, then it wouldn't be made public. =/ if i was in hunter's shoes and someone like you came in and started arguing in passive aggressive manner and then switch over to curses, i would wish more scars on your face too.

'[

Calm down there Jillin, you are complaining about guitarz deragatory post ..take a look at yours...geez..is it any better??? Nooo...really nice to wish more scars on somebody..kinda makes me wonder if you are Hunter with an alias.

Anyways..if you just read thru this entire thread today, yesterday or whatever....you did NOT see ALL the posts Hunter wrote because she deleted them...so get off your high horse..you don't know the entire story here.

Hunter was asked by many of us, including me.. SIMPLE questions to clarify her method and she chose to ignore them...when she was asked again.. she became angry, defensive and Rude...wayyyy before Guitarz post. Hunter contradicted herself, and then went in such a round about way to NOT explain..our heads were spinning....you must try to understand our frustration...all we wanted were some answers to a topic she posted!!! -100% Cure for Scars and Redmarks..(even if it helped some of us 20%) ..and she refused... now you know the rest of the story.

Thanks Broken!

Yeah, the posts were deleted and she told us she didn't care if all of us were scarred and covered in red marks anymore because we were asking her questions. That made me MAD. Why would someone want someone to be scarred? That's pretty harsh... and yeah, I think bitchy. I'm not going to lie... that's just plain COLD.

I told her she made improvement, but it wasn't a 100% cure for scars like she said, and that's why people were getting on her.

So Jillin, please calm down and don't post things when you don't know the whole story.

sorry mates i failed to see those deleted posts.. i didn't even know forum members could do that.. i thought moderators were the only ones that i can such things..

and no broken i am not hunter's alias x] and sorry i came off rude.. it's just with all the posts she deleted i didn't get the full story -- instead i got the story of some of you guys coming off as jerks.. =/

hehe "newbie" the old days of playing DIABLO2 and being called that... anywho..

OH! and broken you're a LIAR! there is no such thing as a NEAR-lethal round-house kick... when it comes to chuck norris.. every round-house is lethal -- you must have been kick by some other bearded fellow.

sorry mates i failed to see those deleted posts.. i didn't even know forum members could do that.. i thought moderators were the only ones that i can such things..

and no broken i am not hunter's alias x] and sorry i came off rude.. it's just with all the posts she deleted i didn't get the full story -- instead i got the story of some of you guys coming off as jerks.. =/

hehe "newbie" the old days of playing DIABLO2 and being called that... anywho..

OH! and broken you're a LIAR! there is no such thing as a NEAR-lethal round-house kick... when it comes to chuck norris.. every round-house is lethal -- you must have been kick by some other bearded fellow.

is ok... :wub: ..unless this entire thread is deleted, with the missing posts.. it is perfectly understandable you (and anyone else who views it for the first time) would assume we are all jerks here...well, most are not anyways...lol... I also want to apologize to you, for coming off as rude and sarcastic as well...I'm sorry... :(

yes, I think the only people who can completely delete a post are the mods..otherwise you can delete all the words, but it will still show you were here by the empty message box...if that makes sense.

Noooo not lying.. ;) the roundhouse kick inflicted upon me was miraculously not lethal.. (due to my quick ninja like reflexes..hehe)...still looking for my right eyeball that fell out and rolled away..but eh..Im still alive... :razz:

heheheheh i love chuck norris jokes... omg.. i think that's all i do when i'm at work -- think of chuck norris jokes so i can tell my friends later. since my job is BORING AS HELL! that's all i CAN do.. >_< i'm a bank teller by the way... the job sucks but it pays :proud:

HEY i just noticed there is a chuck smilie!.. awesome.... :proud:

:chuck::chuck::chuck::chuck::chuck:

i'm sorry for the spam but the chuck smilie is an awesome idea! whoever thought of it.. my hat is off for ya! =]

Is anyone trying the "overuse" of Tazorac? Maybe we can exchange stories. I have been doing it for about a week and I get eraser peeling around my chin...I want my cheeks to peel. Everything is tight and red with a bit of an itching/stinging sensation, but nothing too uncomfortable. Let me know if any of you have Tazorac experience and if so, how you applied/are applying it.

Also, if you start to peel, is it better to leave it alone, or shluff it off in the shower....don't want to cause any more scarring.

Is anyone trying the "overuse" of Tazorac? Maybe we can exchange stories. I have been doing it for about a week and I get eraser peeling around my chin...I want my cheeks to peel. Everything is tight and red with a bit of an itching/stinging sensation, but nothing too uncomfortable. Let me know if any of you have Tazorac experience and if so, how you applied/are applying it.

Also, if you start to peel, is it better to leave it alone, or shluff it off in the shower....don't want to cause any more scarring.

SORRY been very very busy lately. for previous posts.... GEL is so much better. Dublin, thats exactly what happens when you over use the tazorac. It begins to RAPIDLY shed off your top layers and promote normal healing underneath. Just exfoliate. You'll notice how the skin underneat loses its red marks and your skin resurfaces very nicely. You may notice that it seems your chin and around your mouth peel quicker, its becuase this part of your skin is constantly being stretched when you chew your food or talk.

And YES I agree that the best way to exfoliate the shedding skin is when its softer during or immediately after you shower. Just hang in, you'll see how it works! :-)

Thanks soooo much for responding Hunter! I will let you know if any other quetions come up...if that's alright with you. Right now I have the cream because I had samples laying around the house...but soon I'll make an appointment and get the gel. What percentage gel did you/are you using?

Thanks again! And have a great day.