Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hunter480

Cure for my scars and redmarks

Guest President Slut

Can I read it on www.bullshit.com?

thats a bit harsh dont you think?

i mean retinoids are known for there collagen promoting properties, many derms do prescribe them for scars.

he used a fair bit, rather excessive, but perhaps thats what the skin needs to get it pumping collagen like no tomorow.

Can I read it on www.bullshit.com?

thats a bit harsh dont you think?

i mean retinoids are known for there collagen promoting properties, many derms do prescribe them for scars.

he used a fair bit, rather excessive, but perhaps thats what the skin needs to get it pumping collagen like no tomorow.

It's amazing how someone who was born yesterday can type so well! JAmes

I have been using tazorac and cp serum for months now and my skin has improved a lot. I have mostly light, rolling scars which look bad only under harsh, direct light at a bad angle. I would not say that this has improved my skin 100% (that being impossible) but it has helped tremendously. I find it ridiculous that people on this forum are always dissing Retin-A and Tazorac when they have been proved scientifically to boost collagen production. They may not eradicate scars but they can certainly help soften them with little risk of things going wrong, which is more than can be said for many treatments. Just one of the many reasons why I stopped posting frequently on this board.

hunter, how many times a day do you use Tazorac? Just in the morning? Just at night? In the morning AND at night = 2 times a day; Morning, noon and night = 3 times a day? How many?

btw, I'm thrilled this is working for you!

That is very interesting. I do think I might try it SLOWLY to see how it works. At any rate, I'm so glad it's worked for you and many thanks for sharing your success story - it's so refreshing to hear one every now and then!

p.s. your picture is adorable - your skin absolutely GLOWS!

If you applied it to healing scars wouldn't that make the skin thinner and more prone to scarring? I'm glad it worked for you but I'm sure it's no 100% cure for the majority here. Some just don't respond well to harsh treatments. I am building myself up to stronger retinoids with green cream and have seen some good results but it's might just be plumping from irritation :think:

Hi Hunter...would you mind posting a link to your taz post/topic..?..I can't seem to find it...thankies! :D Btw..you are very pretty and yes, your skin looks amazing... :D

sounds promising but with no before and after i cant really pursuade myself to try it yet.

p.s. wtf is with all these chuck norris avatars!

Hi Hunter...would you mind posting a link to your taz post/topic..?..I can't seem to find it...thankies! :D Btw..you are very pretty and yes, your skin looks amazing... :D

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=92108

Thank you nec77.. :D

and..jko, didnt you hear about the new Acne.org rule?

..everyone MUST have a Chuck Norris--> :chuck: avatar to remain a member...

better go find one and quickkkkkkkkkkkkk....!!!! :shock: :razz: :lol: lol j/k

Hunter,

I've been reading almost all your posts and I've found something pecular about you : "You are kind of inconsistent in what you say." For instance, in regards to Taz, sometimes you recomend to "overuse it" to obtain good results and sometimes you warn about its overuse because it worsens your skin. It would be so nice if you made up your mind. Another incoherence is the time length it took you to see results. Was it a week? 1 year? 5 years??? Regarding B5, some posts you worship its qualities, and you even mention that you had excellent results in as little as 5 days. However, on other posts you say it did absolutely nothing for you and you had to resource to Accutane. ( ??? ). And speaking of Accutane, you mention that you've tanned during its course. That's the least thing you would ever do. Doesn't your skin get so sensitive while on accutane??? (please forgive me if I'm wrong)

Going back to the Taz regimen, All vitamin A derivative (external/internal) products tend to dry your skin or make it very sensitive. You only recomend to (over)use tazorac but you don't give that much importance to moistorizing your skin afterwards. And what intrigues me even more is the fact that (again) you highly recomend tanning while on taz. So what's the ideology behind your regimen? Burn off your skin as much as you can?? And remember, no matter how thick or thin your skin is, How resistant or sensitive it is, excesive use of anything may produce UNWANTED results in the long run. If someday I turn 50, I wouldn't like to battle with skin cancer or any other skin complication. I don't think i will have a lot of energy left after experiencing acne and scars battles.

Please sweetie, I don't mean to critize or judge your actions. I'm so happy that you found something good for your scarring. I'm just a little confused. There are some minor incoherent details in the scene. I would love you to correct me.

Finally, I think all members of this forum would love you forever if you provided us a COMPARISON POINT. In the photo you've posted, your skin looks wonderful. But it would be so nice to see a BEFORE picture as well. If I told you that I weigh 185 lbs, you wouldn't give a damn, but If I told you that I weighed 700 lbs just a year ago, you and everybody else would be so surprised and follow my secret diet. So Please, let us follow your regimen.

Smoothlover darling....you have made many good points of which I noticed as well, (but was too lazy and overwhelmed to type out).. :razz: ....I don't see any answers in her post above..must be a technical glich of some sort.. :think: .

Guest President Slut

It's amazing how someone who was born yesterday can type so well! JAmes

It's amazing how someone so gay can suck so much cock and type at same time! MArino

hunter,

A few more questions if you don't mind.

When you say it takes your skin a week to get back to normal once it peels. Do you mean you stop using the Tazorac temporarily for a week until it gets back to normal or do you just keep on applying it?

Do you use sunscreen at all when you are on the tazorac?

How long did you overuse the tazorac before your scars went away?

Did you have large or scarred pores and did it help with those?

Could you describe your scars, like were they just small diameter icepicks, large boxcars or rolling scars?

Hunter,

I don't want to contradict you. If I had time, I would copy and paste all your incoherences. I just wanted to make sure that after a couple of months you are not going to say Taz messed up your skin and did nothing for you. It would be so nice of you if you posted a BEFORE picture. I know It's hard to deal with acne and its aftermath. However, some people suffer from Body Dysmorphic Disorder. A tiny pimple/scar may represent a huge obstacle in their lives. And everything spins around their physical appareance. There is a forum moderator whose scars weren't that bad. Nevertheless, she has undergone 5 dermabrassions, chemical peels, and many other procedures. And her Before and After pics look the same (to me). She even admitted having this type of psycological disorder.

There is no doubt acne/scarring effect us both physically and emotionally. No matter how severe or shallow your condition is, IT REALLY SUCKS. Maybe you've been dealing with it for 12 years, others for 20 years, others a lifetime. Some people are strong and handle it very well. Others don't have that ability and let it consume their lives. However, we all share a common denominator. We've all resourced to this forum trying to find a solution.

It's true, nobody owns nothing to nobody here. If it's against your will, you don't have to post your before picture. It's just a matter of "COMPASSION". Something that the so called professionals lack of.

I believe the taz worked for her, and I think I might try it like a chemical peel of sorts when I have downtime but only as a spot treatment. I would never want to dry out my whole face consistently like that and I would never tan while on a retinoid as I think that can promote skin cancer even more. Hunter, I think your skin looks great from your pic and I would recommend stopping the tanning now before it really causes problems or just makes you wrinkly. Also tanning beds may not burn but they are just as harmful and I've read in many ways more harmful than being outdoors.

For some reason, I really don't doubt that it works for hunter, because the first round of acne that I got when I was 14, I overused BP and shed and shed and shed (didn't use moisturizer) and I really had no acne scars for four years...

I didn't do the same this time around....and now I'm left with a ton of marks and indents...

forgive me if you already answered this, were you spot treating with Taz or putting it on your entire face?

Hunter, can you possibly give us an "outline" of your entire scar removal procedure with the taz? ..it is very difficult to follow the exact way you did this..for example: while peeling continue to applying the taz or what?...am I the only one who is a bit confused here...? (if I am, it wont be the first time...)

Jesus, your scars looked like open wounds! Did the tazorac do that? And you actually kept using it? Kudos to you for the persistence. It's worked out terrifically.