Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CLouds

INTENSE GEL R-ALA

I've been using this stuff for about 2 weeks now and it has helped my redmarks tremendously, and I believe that I have prolly the worst redmarks than neone here. THis stuff seriously helps makes ur skin look good and heal in all parts redmarks, whiteheads, shallow scars, especially right after using it it gives ur skin a great glow. i recommend that u ppl try this, I mean its the #1 recommended product to help with redmarks. Look at the pinned post at the top of the redmark section. The only downpart is that its pretty pricy but I'm willing to pay this much for such a great product.

I've been using this stuff for about 2 weeks now and it has helped my redmarks tremendously, and I believe that I have prolly the worst redmarks than neone here. THis stuff seriously helps makes ur skin look good and heal in all parts redmarks, whiteheads, shallow scars, especially right after using it it gives ur skin a great glow. i recommend that u ppl try this, I mean its the #1 recommended product to help with redmarks. Look at the pinned post at the top of the redmark section. The only downpart is that its pretty pricy but I'm willing to pay this much for such a great product.

I've been trying to find this produt as I've heard quite good results from this. Which store did you get this from?

I've been trying to find this produt as I've heard quite good results from this. Which store did you get this from?

you can only buy it online either at puredeming.com or ebay

I personally buy it from ebay and the shipping is super fast i ordered it sunday night and received it wednesday at noon.

Out of curiosity imok, how much do you apply to your face daily and how long do you keep it on? Do you leave it on overnight like some people are able to do?

i used it for 2 months straight everyday and left it on for 1-2 hrs. It did absolutely nothing for me. This is not a miracle product whatsoever. There are many members on this board who work for puredeming and give it rave reviews so people can buy their products. I'm not saying your one of them, but I wouldn't pay the money for this product. It makes your skin nice and soft and smells nice but does nothing for my red marks.

Out of curiosity imok, how much do you apply to your face daily and how long do you keep it on? Do you leave it on overnight like some people are able to do?

I apply one full teaspoon my face at night and leave it on for about 2 hours then i jump in the shower and go to bed afterwards. feels great..

i used it for 2 months straight everyday and left it on for 1-2 hrs. It did absolutely nothing for me. This is not a miracle product whatsoever. There are many members on this board who work for puredeming and give it rave reviews so people can buy their products. I'm not saying your one of them, but I wouldn't pay the money for this product. It makes your skin nice and soft and smells nice but does nothing for my red marks.

dang that suks it hasnt helped u, uve kinda shaken my confidence a bit, mayb u have a different type a skin or sumthin i dunno, but what really convinced me was that i looked up the product on ebay and saw awesome reviews on it by hundreds of ppl and saw over a 70% repeat buyers for this product that really got me excited and it has been workin great for me.