Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Syrius

Advice anyone pleeeeeeeeeease

Hey,

I have a little pimple on my chin, it has been under the skin for a few weeks now, it wasnt very big but i could really feel it and i knew it was going to come out.

I am going to see friends tomorrow and i got a little panicy that it would swell up and go huge as my pimples normally do, so even tho i know its so so so so bad to pick, it squeezed it til it popped, as it was only a little pimple not much came out but in the hour of not thinking straight i thought "if i pop it and bp it, it`ll be ok for thursday"

Well i woke up and it hurts sooooooo bad and is red!!

Anyone got any tips on taking the red out in 24 hours??

I thank you sooooo much

Shell :wall:

post-37874-1144826121_thumb.jpg

post-37874-1144826134_thumb.jpg

post-37874-1144826121_thumb.jpg

post-37874-1144826134_thumb.jpg

Try putting ice on it, aloe vera gel, put heaps of moisturizer on.. don't use any harsh cleanser in fact just wash it with water.. there's not much you can do that will take away all the redness over night, but there are some crazy ideas you could try, like putting cucumber on it to soothe it and cool it, or soaking a tea bag in water, waiting til it's cold and putting that on it for a while.. these are things that have worked for me in the past (sometimes)

If all else fails, why not try covering it up with concealer and foundation and taking it off as soon as you get home?

Try the ice first

Let this be a warning to you not to force a pimple out that isn't ready! :naughty:

I can only agree with Duchess and try ice. But when I have a bad picking/squuezing experience like you have had, I fill up the sink with red hot water, dip a flannel in and bathe the spot with the red hot flannel for about 10 minutes. At first your chin will look like its been scalded and be as red as a tomato, but after an hour or so it will wear off and the spot will feel a whole lot better. :)

I have learnt my lesson once again...

Thank you for your ideas, i really apreciate them xx