Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

CLEAR COMPLEXION foundation

I'm going foundation shopping soon since my beloved foundation that I loved, I can no longer find ANYWHERE ::tear::... but I was wondering if it would be okay to use Almays Clear Complexion foundation while on the regimen? It contains 0.6% salicylic acid... so would that even matter?

Try to find something different. Even though that is a tiny amount and probably not even effective, there is no reason to use it along with a bp Regimen.

I'm currently using the new Almay Smart Shade and I love it. It is oil-free, non-comedogenic, and has a natural color that goes on well over topicals. For more ideas check out the makeup forum.

Try to find something different. Even though that is a tiny amount and probably not even effective, there is no reason to use it along with a bp Regimen.

I'm currently using the new Almay Smart Shade and I love it. It is oil-free, non-comedogenic, and has a natural color that goes on well over topicals. For more ideas check out the makeup forum.

okay thank you :)

I've used Almay Clear Complexion Oil Free foundation for a couple years now. Although, as Brandy rightly points out, the small amount of SA isn't going to do anything for you, I believe it's a very good foundation overall. SA doesn't interfere with BP like retinols do, so you're okay there.

One of the problems with having acne/oily skin, is that oil free foundations can actually make your skin look quite dry and aged. I've found that Almay Clear Complexion is silky enough to impart – on my skin at least – an even, dewy finish without being oily.