Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vince Is A Stud Muffin

Everyone I used to Know and Love from Here?

Well I recently just started coming back here and I can't help, but think about all those people that helped me when this website was literally my life. Elsa, Lisa, Jason, RJ, Adam, and the list can go on forever... I seriously for some reason started thinking about these people and wondered what happened to them. I was very close to a lot of them, talked to them on the phone, almost met up with alot of them when they were down or I was and I shit really wanna know how they are doing now. Looking back at older pictures of me and seeing comments makes me appreciate what they did for me more than anything in the entire world and I wanna track em down somehow if that don't sound freaky.

Well I recently just started coming back here and I can't help, but think about all those people that helped me when this website was literally my life. Elsa, Lisa, Jason, RJ, Adam, and the list can go on forever... I seriously for some reason started thinking about these people and wondered what happened to them. I was very close to a lot of them, talked to them on the phone, almost met up with alot of them when they were down or I was and I shit really wanna know how they are doing now. Looking back at older pictures of me and seeing comments makes me appreciate what they did for me more than anything in the entire world and I wanna track em down somehow if that don't sound freaky.

No that doesn't sound freaky at all. I know what you mean though. I read much more than I post, but I also wonder what happened to a lot of the people that used to post here and then just one day stopped. I remember Elsa, I think she got banned didn't she? Some of the ones I remember cause they posted a lot were Zitro (he stops in every now and then), Amy Lee, that bboyskate dude, Lexy, Mish mosh. I don't know maybe they are reading this as a guest, haha. Or maybe they are reincarnated as another username.

hmm...Adam's still here..not sure if its the same Adam tho..

ya...Adam even has his own emoticon...so cool!... :adam:

but not as cool as .. :chuck: lol

I know!! Thats so not fair! :mad::razz:

Guest Realist

I was here. I remember you were going to kill yourself, but decided not to because of your mom or something.

"There is no single disease which causes more psychic trauma, more maladjustment between parents and children, more general insecurity and feelings of inferiority and greater sums of psychic suffering, than acne." --Sulzberger & Zaldems, 1948

I didn't know that..thanks for sharing. :)

I still remember

Brandon, Tracy and who was the gal who used to post mostly icons, dam what was her name

Guest funky_monkey

No that doesn't sound freaky at all. I know what you mean though. I read much more than I post, but I also wonder what happened to a lot of the people that used to post here and then just one day stopped. I remember Elsa, I think she got banned didn't she? Some of the ones I remember cause they posted a lot were Zitro (he stops in every now and then), Amy Lee, that bboyskate dude, Lexy, Mish mosh. I don't know maybe they are reading this as a guest, haha. Or maybe they are reincarnated as another username.

She's now known as funky monkey.

I can't stand her! :lol:

Guest Tenshi

I still remember

Brandon, Tracy and who was the gal who used to post mostly icons, dam what was her name

i think "tracy" is now "trouble"..i guess its just time to meet new ppl then..i still find it funny that someppl say how great the board used to be because i been logging on here under anothr name b4 years and years ago and nothing is changed...sameol topics..even same ppl who have either changed usernames or deregistered and come back as somoene new. acne.org has always been the same, its just ppl come and go..

hmm...Adam's still here..not sure if its the same Adam tho..

ya...Adam even has his own emoticon...so cool!... :adam:

but not as cool as .. :chuck: lol

:hand: na chuck can chhhuck off lol

And i belive im the same adam :cool:

i think "tracy" is now "trouble"..i guess its just time to meet new ppl then..i still find it funny that someppl say how great the board used to be because i been logging on here under anothr name b4 years and years ago and nothing is changed...sameol topics..even same ppl who have either changed usernames or deregistered and come back as somoene new. acne.org has always been the same, its just ppl come and go..

:lol::lol:

Well it just goes to show how much attention I pay to whos who.

I have been coming here for years as well and you are right things mostly stay the same.

I think you forgot to mention Brandon.

Elsa was a total b*tch if I do say so myself, I think most people found this when they got to know her.

I remember BBboy! Loved that kid - he was my idea of keeping the Lounge alive. I miss Antony, an intellectual. MishMosh stops in every once in a while as Funky Monkey, though not so often.

I also miss Zitro. He's got a new nick - Stop Fighting - but he doesn't come around much, either.

I still remember

Well there was one point far in the .orgs past where it all changed. The lounge used to be totally different, and this section of the forum didn't even exist. Then Dan got this kid to moderate who started randomly banning people. Lots complained, and eventually it got to the point where many of the regulars left, and the lounge got passworded. I was banned too, this is my second account with the same name.

Do you remember that? i'm not sure if you were here then. Tracy was though.

I remember that. The boards were a tan color and the kid was reading PMs and you had that long thread going about that girl at uni.

wow, memories.

everybody fancied elsa, lol.

zitro, wow he had a hate mob against him. ah memories.

dragon you were always my favorite on this website. your posts were always so incredibly real, and i would sometimes remember you, when i was having a bad acne day, and feel better. No offence but your story was very similar to mine. Like me you seem like a cool guy who people love, that was unfortunate to go through this fucking horrible disease. peace bros, and good luck in the future.

I remember that. The boards were a tan color and the kid was reading PMs and you had that long thread going about that girl at uni.

Yeah! Are you anyone I would remember? :)

yeah people come and go.. i miss lisa and realist. they made me feel better when ever i was down. they were the only reason i would come to here but i guess life goes on...

yeah people come and go.. i miss lisa and realist. they made me feel better when ever i was down. they were the only reason i would come to here but i guess life goes on...

I'm still here.

Yeah! Are you anyone I would remember? :)

Perhaps. The last I heard about that girl she was asking you for advice about skin care. Whatever happened with that?