Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yostfmx

Help!!! I can't swallow B5 pills! Powder?

I really can't swallow the B5 pills anymore, I just can't! I hate myself!!!! I've been on them for a week and a half and it seems to be working, and F&%$# I can't swallow the pills anymore! Doesn't the powder stuff not work good.

Someone please help me...

This is f^&*(%$ up. I want to die! (not that I would)

I really can't swallow the B5 pills anymore, I just can't! I hate myself!!!! I've been on them for a week and a half and it seems to be working, and F&%$# I can't swallow the pills anymore! Doesn't the powder stuff not work good.

Someone please help me...

This is f^&*(%$ up. I want to die! (not that I would)

I would suck it up, and swallow the pills.

How come you can't swallow the pills?

The powder version works just as well, it tastes a bit bitter though! But at least it doesn't involve swallowing pills! Which brand are you taking? www.b5clearskin.com do a really good powdered B5. Chin up, all is not lost, we'll get you back on B5 in no time! :)

a few times i've failed to swallow the pills, but i just took a minute to actually think about what i was doing and make sure i had enough water, and then tried again with success.

maybe you could cut the pills in half if this helps?

if it's a real problem then just get the powder.

best of luck,

tim

Yes its a real big problem! I have never been able to do it with water, I swallow pills with a ritz cracker. It makes it eazier, but now I just can't do it anymore... I feel so bad I called in sick to day at work. It pisses me off so much! This f%*^**& sucks!... Its like, who can't swallow pills? Whats wrong with me... Yea I do cut them in half, I take 1000mg tablets. They're not that big after I cut them in half but I can't do it anymore. I have been breaking them up in my mouth and eating them.

Today I took 3 grams, 6 half pills, first one I swallowed after 3 ritz, the rest I couldn't... When I do swallow them it takes 3 ritz or so, a half pill and gives me a headache trying to do it. So 6 half pills 18 ritz, the whole day 9 grams, 18 half pills and 54 ritz headaches and sick from all the cracker and feel like sh*& about myself and really mad about it and don't want to live.

Oh yea, I can't swallow my doxyacycline anymore... How bad is it to let it sit in your mouth till it comes apart?

I don't care anymore about anything...

Can I get the powder at like a GNC?

Guest nec77

swallowing pills is easy!! just put pill in your mouth and then drink mouthful of water and swallow- dont think about the pill lol

I had it today with this crap! I'm crushing the pills and putting them in apple sause now, much better, no headaches. But I still don't know about the Doxyacycline? Thats things big and I don't think I'm supost to take it apart.

Guest nec77

doxycycline is about the size of a tylenol capsule... maybe SLIGHTY bigger in diameter.

Yea doxyacycline is a little bigger, I could swallow my doxy for the first three weeks but after I started having to talk so many of the B5 pills it messed with my mind, and now I can't do it. I had a hard time before but now, I can't. I'm going to try to put the doxy in smaller pills, may help...

Try to hold some water in ur mouth first then put pill in then swallow, it's easier then pill then water.