Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaylee02

ALL over or spot treat???

Hi guys! I was wondering if i should spot treat or apply the BP all over I dont have bad acne but I feel like my face is never 100% clear if I get rid of one I get another like the next day. I only have a few though but they are read and make me feel like my acne is really bad even though they are not all over. I dont know what I should do. It is only my 3rd day and the first day they cleared but then the next morning I had more on different parts of my face, where b4 they were only on my cheek. Help please!

mmm i might do a full coverage, bp prevents acne and gets rid of current acne, so if you are having trouble with keeping acne at bay, this is a good prevenative regimen.

i think spot treatment is okay if ur acne is really rare, like once every few months or soemthin

mmm i might do a full coverage, bp prevents acne and gets rid of current acne, so if you are having trouble with keeping acne at bay, this is a good prevenative regimen.

i think spot treatment is okay if ur acne is really rare, like once every few months or soemthin

Ok thank you!

ye id do a full coverage as BP in essance is there to stop acne full stop on that area.

if u jus spot treat ul kill off those spots sure.

but u might get some where u wernt spot treating if u get me.

it really depends on how bad ur acne is love!

if its not vbad then jus spot treat an if it starts to get any worse... then start full covering ur cheeks!

If you apply BP only on the active spots, you'd probably end up chasing pimples all over your face. Applying BP all over will prevent further breakouts.

However, you can identify a problem area as some people just break out on certain areas of their face. I mean, if you never get pimples on your forehead, there'll be no point on applying BP there unless you start breaking out. That's not likely to happen anyway if your acne was always confined to a specific zone.

ye linger is dead right.

but neither of us know how bad ur skin is.

i wudnt wanna suggest applying all over if u only get a few here an there once a month or so

Coz u might endup getting the "purging" section an breaking out worse at the start an that might put you off!

Well I am broken out all over now....maybe bc I didn't spot treat at first??so now I have to apply it all over. does this mean I will have to apply it all over from now on???? or once they clear can I just spot treat?

My face looks horrible!!!!!!!

applyin all over is best

ah i cant wait 4the day wen i dont need2 apply bp nemore

fuckin acne hey!

Dans gel just cam in through the door and I will be using it tonight! Hopefully it will work :) and clear everything up bc right now I look like I have the chicken pox and it is not pretty. This is the worse my acne has ever been. Is it suppose to be like this the first few days??

ul like dans gel i think

it feels very natural unlike most creamy bps that feels like shit