Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm sorta low since my skin has red marks and is sorta blotchy. Then if someone who I want to speak with such as a girl I don't get to see too often, I'm hesitant to stick around too long, especially if she has friends with her.

i was, yesterday

but today is a diff day lol

one day at a time!

lol..that happened to me a couple of days ago (remember when i told u?) and now im starting to feel so much better...lol

us girls are so moody :lol:

Haha today, I'm depressed every day during some part of the day. the future just looks bleak (as well as the present). But at least there are others who feel the same so I appreciate your thread

me too.

i don't have work today so just at home. soooo bored. i'm so obsessed with my appearance i've lost interest in everything else.

tim

hm, I was this morning, I just felt like shit...haven't exercised in ages, I've been eating crap for the last week, had a few nasty zits (the stingy ones that hurt if you touchem)

But I'm okay now, jus takin it easy, listenin to music, thinkin bout stuff.

Dark clouds always pass

I'm not depressed right now, just confused. It seems I am not as recovered from my Boderline Personality Disorder diagnosis as I'd so pimped myself out to be.

Ah well. Glad I have you guys. :)

I'm extremely depressed today. Yesterday was the hardest day in this hellish ordeal yet. I saw the dermo, found out my acne is cystic and severe, and also found out my only option of clear skin is Accutane, which I DO NOT want to go on. She had to talk me into using it.

Now I'm torn between starting before or waiting until after my wedding to start it. I've heard the IB can be hell. I know IB hell very well. I'm just getting over a Retin-A IB. I can't handle another.

It's so crazy how something like clear skin can be so extremely basic and necessary to happiness and survival. And yet I can't have it. And I'm getting married in 10 weeks.

I am depressed today.

But that's because my best friend in the entire world attempted (and failed thankfully) suicide. She was emitted into the hospital to get her stomach pumped. I love her so much and wish I could have done something more for her. I know it's not my fault and that she probably would have done the same thing even if I did have time over the weekend to see her. Instead I was hunched over a large paper. I guess what makes me feel really, real bad is something that she said a few weeks ago that stuck with me. Her dad told her that she could have people over if she wanted when he went out. I was already there. She said that the only people she sees are... me. And maybe if I had just a little time she wouldn't have felt so alone or down. *sigh* At least she is going to be okay, physically. I hope psychologically and emotionally she'll recover too.

She always makes me laugh the hardest. She has told me that I make her laugh the hardest.

I'm extremely depressed today. Yesterday was the hardest day in this hellish ordeal yet. I saw the dermo, found out my acne is cystic and severe, and also found out my only option of clear skin is Accutane, which I DO NOT want to go on. She had to talk me into using it.

Now I'm torn between starting before or waiting until after my wedding to start it. I've heard the IB can be hell. I know IB hell very well. I'm just getting over a Retin-A IB. I can't handle another.

It's so crazy how something like clear skin can be so extremely basic and necessary to happiness and survival. And yet I can't have it. And I'm getting married in 10 weeks.

Go on the 'tane!

----

ProbablyNot-Sorry to hear that about your friend..and I hope she's doing better. She's lucky to have a friend like you that cares so much about her. :angel: