Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jesKane

experianced huge difference 2.5% and 10% bp.

I tried both 2.5% and 10% BP for 6weeks each. The 10% works way better for me. Im 100% clear right now and it seems like the 2.5% isnt strong enough i guess. When i was on 2.5% i still got alot of pimples and breakouts.

:naughty:

Also have found a big difference in my acne when i shave and dont shave. just thought i'd share.

good for you! I'm glad you've found something that works. I know my skin could never tolerate 10%, ( i use 5%) but it that works for you, right on!

I tried both 2.5% and 10% BP for 6weeks each. The 10% works way better for me. Im 100% clear right now and it seems like the 2.5% isnt strong enough i guess. When i was on 2.5% i still got alot of pimples and breakouts.

:naughty:

Also have found a big difference in my acne when i shave and dont shave. just thought i'd share.

Where did you buy 10% BP? And what is the name that you use and like?

Thanks. I know I could tolerate 10%.

clean and clear persa gel 10. AWES0ME stuff. also doesnt ball up with moisturizer. fades right into your skin and i use Cetaphil moisturiser and it blends right into my skin and feels like nothing is even on at all

2.5% is shown to work as good as 10% however 10% is the higher concentration<-- show more white residue and make u feel more dry

however if 10% works for you than :clap: congrats! (and isn't 2.5% bp csr gel cheaper than 10% clean and clear haha) thats why i favor CSR GEL > anything else economically and works fantasically

how much of the 10% persagel do you use? i used to spot treat with that but i dont think my entire face could tolerate it. do you spot treat or apply to entire face? how many fingers worth of persagel do you use?

... what's the correlation?

you found better when you shaved or didnt shave???

you found better when you shaved or didnt shave???

I try to shave as little as possible but then again i have very little facial hair lol but yea for me not shaving keeps me more clear

Shaving would most likely irritate your skin, at least a bit. He probably means that he's clearing faster by leaving his beard grow freely. :)

However, in some cases, facial hair growing can clog pores and promote breakouts, so they feel better shaving often as they keep their pores in better shape. This may work if your skin tolerates the shaving process with not much irritation.