Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stl2005faulk

Quick question about Alpha Hydroxy Lotion

I bought an alpha hydroxy lotion with retinol and 15 spf protection and when I applied it, it didnt tingle or sting one bit. I remember applying alpha hydroxy quite a few years ago and it kind of burned and I could really feel it killing my acne. So my question is should it tingle or burn at all? Because this time it doesnt feel like its working. Thanks -Bobby

I bought an alpha hydroxy lotion with retinol and 15 spf protection and when I applied it, it didnt tingle or sting one bit. I remember applying alpha hydroxy quite a few years ago and it kind of burned and I could really feel it killing my acne. So my question is should it tingle or burn at all? Because this time it doesnt feel like its working. Thanks -Bobby

depends in the sensitivity of your skin, if when you had acne few years ago maybe ur skin had a trauma back then. also a very important thing is the percentage that the Alpha hydroxy is there...