Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mman

Comedengenic Products...

I was wondering...if I use a product that is comedengenic and I breakout from it, how long will it usually be before I start breaking out?

I ask because I have been breaking out all the time lately and I was thinking maybe it's my self tanner. This doesn't make much sense because I have been using the exact same self tanner for over a year and only began breaking out a couple months ago. I doubt it is my self tanner, but I'd still like to know how long it takes.

I would assume you would see the breakout overnight? Let me know your experiences and thoughts. Thanks alot all!

overnight? haha. One time i styled my hair and got a SMALL DAB of gel on my forehead. In 3-4 hours i could see a pimple forming and it eventually turned into a whitehead overnight. But in 3 hours it already formed a pimple!

No, sometimes it can take up to 6 months before you start breaking out. That's why it's always so difficult to try to uncover the culprit of your acne. Check the ingredients and then go to zerozits.com and see if any of them are acne-causing ingredients.