Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok so i'm done with my course totally and i'm left with all these accutane (amnesteem 40mg) in front of me, like a whole box, and i don't plan on taking them or saving them for the future. too bad the pharmacy don't take refunds cause i sure could use my 500 bucks back, stupid crappy insurance of mine. so what am i suppose to do with them, anyone have any suggestion??

ok so i'm done with my course totally and i'm left with all these accutane (amnesteem 40mg) in front of me, like a whole box, and i don't plan on taking them or saving them for the future. too bad the pharmacy don't take refunds cause i sure could use my 500 bucks back, stupid crappy insurance of mine. so what am i suppose to do with them, anyone have any suggestion??

You could just throw them away. Even if you could find someone to buy them off of you, you wouldn't get what you paid for it.

You could just throw them away. Even if you could find someone to buy them off of you, you wouldn't get what you paid for it.

uh throw away the medicine? be realistic now, i rather just save them, i hope they don't expire. also i know i'm not going to get what i paid for but i'm just hoping that i get something for it, anything, i mean they charge 1000s of dollars for this drug, and i'm not going to throw it away.

I would keep them just in case (Heaven forbid!) you have to take another course! Or you could be saintly and give them to your derm to hand out for "samples" or to those who can't afford it. If they are unopened that would be the best option!

uh throw away the medicine? be realistic now, i rather just save them, i hope they don't expire. also i know i'm not going to get what i paid for but i'm just hoping that i get something for it, anything, i mean they charge 1000s of dollars for this drug, and i'm not going to throw it away.

Ooookay, well you just said you weren't planning on taking them or keeping them, so the next option--aside from selling them--would be to toss them. Unless you take TennesseeGirl's advice and give them back to your doc. IF I were you, I'd just keep them for myself in case things begin to go downhill again, although they may expire before you need them again. Obviously, the rub on that is you'll lose out on whatever $$$ you could get by selling them to someone else. (Not that I recommend that. . . .)

i have about 2 months worth left over and im keeping it. if my acne returns ill take it.

accutane usually clears my skin up within a month or so anyway.