Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oedipus

How logn did it take you to get clear?

I know a majority of the people on here are still batling acne and I know alot are clear but have to keep up with it everyday. BUT

How long did it take you to get clear and what worked best for you and if you grew out of it around what age.

Im really curious due to the fact that Im partly clear,lots of red spots and a few active pimples but my chest broke out horrid and Im getting sick of this. Its presistent, if summer doesnt help and I cant tan a bit to help it off Im gonna go on accutane

I'm almost clear from taking B5 Vitamins (www.b5clearskin.com). Its the only thing that has worked for me. I am not 100% clear, but I am at the stage where i don't feel sick when I look in the mirror anymore. it took 3 months the first time around to clear up properly. I made the mistake of coming off it when I was clear and the acne came back with a vengeance! i went back on the B5 and it has taken longer to clear the second time around. But it is on its way out with the B5 and the clear skin regime.

Try B5 and Dans regime before you consider accutane. They have worked wonders for me!