Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mman

Tiny white spots that last months

So I have had these tiny white spots on my face, mostly around the jawline/by my mouth. They don't really bother me when they are tiny white spots, because I can't feel them, they arent inflamed, and they dont look that bad. They are a little bumpy. I don't have alot of these, maybe 1 or 2 at a time. Anyway, these spots stay there for 1-2 months just doing nothing and not bothering me. Meanwhile I will get new zits all over my face. Then after over a month of being a harmless little spot, they start to hurt and get really red and bigger. After a few days, they come to a gigantic head full of white stuff.

What are these? Is it normal?

Thanks for any info...

So I have had these tiny white spots on my face, mostly around the jawline/by my mouth. They don't really bother me when they are tiny white spots, because I can't feel them, they arent inflamed, and they dont look that bad. They are a little bumpy. I don't have alot of these, maybe 1 or 2 at a time. Anyway, these spots stay there for 1-2 months just doing nothing and not bothering me. Meanwhile I will get new zits all over my face. Then after over a month of being a harmless little spot, they start to hurt and get really red and bigger. After a few days, they come to a gigantic head full of white stuff.

What are these? Is it normal?

Thanks for any info...

Hmm, those sound like clogged pores to me. I get them in those exact same places too. You might want to try using SA to unclog them. I use the apirin mask with aloe vera, and it has helped a little with them, but not a whole not. I heard that Green Cream works for them, since it is a retinol, but I don't have the cash right now for it so I'm just sticking to the aspirin mask.

Hope that helps.....

I have those, check my log. Nearly all gone now in 3 weeks....

also, check LionQueens log, she had great success too.

But, we both had a lot worse cases than you.

If you're going to use GC, be very careful.

I think diagnose of such spots it little a bit difficult without seeing them.

You may search for the skin conditions that causes white spots on skin and match with your spots.

However as one member suggest Aloe Vera for you it is fine thing for such condition and healthy skin and smooth skin.