Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dawkyou

Apeel daily?

APEEL DAILY

Anyone know if this stuff works? I would like something that requires no down time, which this claims to have. Does anyone know if this stuff works? I'll be grateful for any information on it. Thanks

Anyone use this stuff called the search function? There was a huge thread about this and A-Peel Correct a while back. You will get alot more information from reading that thread started by Kamstan than any replies you will get from this thread. My take is that it is super concentrated retinol.

APEEL DAILY

Anyone know if this stuff works? I would like something that requires no down time, which this claims to have. Does anyone know if this stuff works? I'll be grateful for any information on it. Thanks

It does work to get your skin to peel. You put it on, your skin gets dry the next day and then starts to peel. It's effective for skin that is resistant to standard retin-a type treatments. I like it.

APEEL DAILY

It works great, but your skin will start to peel eventually.

I, too, am interested in the Apeel and have read through Kamstan's post. I'm confused though as to whether I want the Apeel Daily or Apeel correct (got no response from Julie)....I'm looking for minimal downtime (or at least peeling I can cover with makeup). Thanks!!

It works great todo what? On what types of scars and in what way? It seems if people really believe in a product they would be more specific.

It works great todo what? On what types of scars and in what way? It seems if people really believe in a product they would be more specific.

It works great as in it helps build new collagen under the skin making your skin look plumper and helps with pigmentation problems, and wrinkles and stuff. You would have to use it for a long time to see real improvment in scars, but it's a really good product. The peeling you will experience from the daily and apeel are simular as in your skin will just have soft flakes, easily coverable with lotion. It really depends on how many times you apply it as to how it will peel. Like if you only apply 1 day and let your skin rest 1 day then you probably wouldnt notice much peeling. But the coerrect peel is done like a treatment, maybe 1x a week or every 2 weeks.