Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vince Is A Stud Muffin

BIG RED PICKUP TRUCK FELL ON MY FACE

Ok the title is stupid but yeah I had this huge ass zit on my face that I got rid of 3 and a half months ago and the redmark was nearly gone. This morning I woke up though and to my surprise I felt like a red pickup truck has just stopped for gas right on that same spot and made it huge. I honestly don't know how this makes sense cause i've never had redmarks get worse after they got better. I'm having a really bad acne week, but I expected it cause of all the shit I got going on this week and thats not even pissing me off compared to this big ass redmark that came out of nowhere. fuck either this is super weird or i'm going insane

Guest Realist

Dude, I hope that's not a sign your acne is making a comeback. That'd be such BS.

Ouchy! I hope its not making a comback, I have a new cyst on my eyebrow and a small spread of pimples on my cheek. It just hurts. I tried so hard to get rid of them too, I was almost clear :(

oh i feel a lot better after shaving my face and everything it has gone down but my face is a little broken out but fuck it i got more importnat things to worry about that my face right now. as long as this red mark don't blow up i'm happy.