Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kevo1187

if i stop using my prescriptions

if i stop using my prescriptions will my skin eventually go back to how it was before i started?

It depends on what those prescriptions are. I quit all of mine a month ago. I was on retin-a micro, duac gel, and orthotricyclen (birth control pill). At first my acne flaired up big time......I had pustules all over my cheeks. Then those went away and my skin is covered in tiny whitheads....that just make my face look a bit bumpy (like rough sandpaper). I have four active cysts and a bunch of whiteheads....no pustular or papular acne.....just the mildest lesions and the most severe lesions....I don't know what's up.......

My skin is not as oily as it was, but I ssem to be getting a bit of sebacous dermatitis (skin dandruff) on my forehead and in the corners of my nose.......

I still have the effects of the retin-a and the birth control pills with me for the next 2-3 months, so it won't get really bad until July. I just need to get at least one of these cysts injected....I've got this huge moster next to my nose.....and it's making my nose look crooked.........