Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
*Spin*

Does anyone else find this happens to them?

Does anyone else find this?

I have perfect skin for like a week or so, then i wake up one morning and look in the mirror and have been onslaughted by acne. It covers my face. Then it fades over a period and my face is left clear for about a week BEFORE I WAKE UP AND FIND MY FACE HAS MORE ACNE THAN USUAL ONCE AGAIN.

wat are happening in these nights? Why do i wake up some morning and my face is fine, whereas some other morning, theres a plague of acne growing upon my face.

Anyone else find this, just me?

Yes, that happens to me too! I just went for almost a week with nothing, and I thought maybe the B5 im using had worked and I was clear. I get so excited and happy and finally show my face again, then I start all over again. It is like a neverending cycle.

That happens to me all the time!!!

I haven't had a period of clarity for a REALLY LONG TIME

Even going on meds and shit I haven't gone a day without a new pustule or whatever...

Scarring, scarring, scarring!

Yes, that happens to me too... after 3 weeks of being clear last week, a pimple formed on my forehead :cry: and then on my chin :wall: right when i could swear the acne had gone forever and that the regimen is perfect :( oh well... i got my period like sunday... but i don't know if it has anything to do with it, really.

Eh i'm a guy, and that seems to happen to me every time i play sport... and sweat heaps... I DONT EVEN TOUCH MY FACE!!! but i probably subconciously do ... And haha the other night i woke up a smacked my head into the wall, and bam where i smacked it (on my forehead) red swollen pimples come up next morning. !!!dshnfah!