Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
notoriousjad

Coming off Antibiotics while on Dan's regimen

I started Dan's regimen this week. I have ditched my prescribed Differin an another gel that contains BP and adalypene and am only using Dan's BP gel, which is great. Has anyone out there quit their antibiotic as a result of doing well on Dan's regimine? I am afraid of a massive relapse when coming off the Adoxa, but I also want to clear my system and prefer no pills. Thanks!!

Guest Fraser

Im wondering the same thing. I started minocycline at the same time as the regimen and saw immediate results but im not sure wot part the antibiotic is playing.

Come on ppl, we need some answers!

please

Im wondering the same thing. I started minocycline at the same time as the regimen and saw immediate results but im not sure wot part the antibiotic is playing.

Come on ppl, we need some answers!

please

BTW, I was on minocycline first and it really cleared me up but it made me so dizzy I almost passed out at work a couple of times. Then switched to Adoxa which isn't working nearly as well, but doesn't have the side effects. Considering coming off Adoxa also, simply because I've broken out worse then before I went to the derm. for treatment.