Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
welshboy_073

regimen re invention

ok well im getting new cleanser called simple which every1 agreed on his fine dans said oxy on the spot is ok which is 2.5% now i find eucerin a little greasy and makes the marks look so red they could b mistaken for traffic lights, my mother came home to day and gave me

aloe vera gel,

bio active skin treatment 99.9% soothin handd filleted organic aloe vera gel - it can help soothe , moisturise and soften dry skin it can be applied to stretch marks dry or chapped skin and skin iritations.

tell me what u think plz!!! thx , thinkin it cud help with red marks cos her friends son used it too maybe itll help clear the v slow fading red marks who knows

you can try it and see. Sometimes aloe vera gel feels tacky/sticky on the skin. But some people do love it.

Your cleanser looks fine, bp is fine, give the aloe a try and let us all know how it works out for you.

you can try it and see. Sometimes aloe vera gel feels tacky/sticky on the skin. But some people do love it.

Your cleanser looks fine, bp is fine, give the aloe a try and let us all know how it works out for you.

thx brandy hope i get it right this time!! everything fore my face is now really gentle!!! shud be o h ope anyway wish me luck! lol

if you like the simple cleanser they also make a moisturiser, it's called 'Simple Shine Manage Moisturiser - Oil free' it's really really light and soothing and it doesn't shine or look oily or anything.

im starting to grow a bit tired of u swapping an switching products (no offence)

so im just going to say it once more an tahts it then ok !

u wont see results overnight

or in a day

or two

things take time an i dont think u realise that.

aslong as ur face isnt irritated then u jus need to keep going

im starting to grow a bit tired of u swapping an switching products (no offence)

so im just going to say it once more an tahts it then ok !

u wont see results overnight

or in a day

or two

things take time an i dont think u realise that.

aslong as ur face isnt irritated then u jus need to keep going

ye well i need to find what doesnt irritate my skin, act bar fkd it up and eucerin is way to greasy and i aint the only person to have said that about it

u do seem to moan a lot tho

like dans CSR gel, cant think of many that found "faults" with it but you.

an teh act bar fair enough but i only tried 2 help

an the eucerin, wel most UK'ers use it an dont think its "greasy"

admitidly some do an ive read their comments.

but most understand tahts what a moisturiser is an know that is doesnt "break them out"

so therefore it works.

but u must apply a lot for it2 look greasy as my skin looks normal once i applied

u do seem to moan a lot tho

like dans CSR gel, cant think of many that found "faults" with it but you.

an teh act bar fair enough but i only tried 2 help

an the eucerin, wel most UK'ers use it an dont think its "greasy"

admitidly some do an ive read their comments.

but most understand tahts what a moisturiser is an know that is doesnt "break them out"

so therefore it works.

but u must apply a lot for it2 look greasy as my skin looks normal once i applied

ok ill stop moaning, but if i say my skin is breaking out its breaking out, obv i aint gonna be pleased about it and im not sure about dans gel for the time being, im going to use oxy on the spot and once things have got going ill try n switch back to his BP, all im trynna do is make sure things are ok to use before i experiment on my skin, its a trial and error process for me to find out what irritates my skin theres no point with sticking with things that irritate it which is why ive got to change all the time i really dont want to cos this has cost me now like at least 80 pound so far thats more than 120 dollars,

i really dont enjoy switching stuff all the time and fyi i found another person fat mike or something who found dans BP irritating, i honestly am not sure if it irritates or not ill have to see maybe everything was but the wash bar, still no idea, however ive heard this aloe vera gel stuff will help red marks, you said ureself eucerin exacerbates the redness, so if i use something else for time being it wont be so bad and ye i dont expect results in days, but over past couple of days ive experience one tiny little zit on my forehead by my hairline where i prob dont apply BP cos the colour change ( my eye brows have gone orange at the ends haha anyways). so ye i dno wth it is cos ive been using dermol stuff to wash and moisturise with but my fore

heads had no new breakouts although the healing of it has slowed down cos of BP.

anyway when i actually gt proper stuff to wash my face with that is pH balanced im hoping the sucess ive had on my forehead will spread to my cheeks and then its a case of waiting for the wounds to heal.