Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jadore

8th week differin, what's next?

so it's the 8th week that i'm on differin, the pimles have gone down but there's still a lot of red marks and uneveness in the skin... i was wondering, after the 12th week what should i use next? i was thinking perhaps just using water or cetaphil gentle cleanser for 2 weeks and then start on something different. what do ya'll think..? recommend?....

thanks in advance :)

i'm on my 3rd week of Differin right now and my acne has only gotten worse. after my 8th week or maybe before that, i'm going to ask for Accutane because it seems like the only pill out there that actually gets people clear. so maybe you'd want to do that.

differin sucks, duac rocks, to reduce red marks i just lay off my duac or in your case differin, the bp makes them last longer

so it's the 8th week that i'm on differin, the pimles have gone down but there's still a lot of red marks and uneveness in the skin... i was wondering, after the 12th week what should i use next? i was thinking perhaps just using water or cetaphil gentle cleanser for 2 weeks and then start on something different. what do ya'll think..? recommend?....

thanks in advance :)

i finished 8 weeks of differin and i wasn't getting the result i wanted, so now i'm using stievamycin which has erythromycin and tretinoin(retin-a). iv been on this for 5 days and so far i am please even tho i still have a while to go. maybe try something stronger than differin if that no workin for u.

I just started differin last night.. obviously cant tell anything yet but do any differin users have any advice for me? just hoping this will work. i was using duac before and my derm. said it wasnt strong enough/not what i needed. i still use it but i use it during the day and differin at night.. i wash with a gentle cleanser. and i dont moisturize or exfoliate. Thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkssss!