Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JaE90

Why is it DHL now, and $8.90?

I normally bought 1 tube of bp with the fast shipping and it came out to $14.75 now its changed to DHL and its $17.40 for 1 tube and fast shipping why did it go up ? $8.90 for shipping??!

just like gasoline........ goes up america is heading into inflation i bet so start saving your pennies a pack of gum might be 50 cents instead of 30 cents :D

You can get 3 tubes shipped for $8.90 via DHL. Is there a reason why you're only buying 1 tube at a time?

We switched from priority mail to DHL for fast shipping. The USPS was unreliable with priority mail and some people still didn't get packages for 5 or 6 days. Plus, there was no way of getting good tracking with priority mail. So, yeah, if you finagle (sp?) it right, you can get a good deal with DHL. It's a matter of how many tubes you order. It ended up being pretty much the same cost as priority mail depending on how many tubes people ordered, so we just got rid of priority mail.

We switched from priority mail to DHL for fast shipping. The USPS was unreliable with priority mail and some people still didn't get packages for 5 or 6 days. Plus, there was no way of getting good tracking with priority mail. So, yeah, if you finagle (sp?) it right, you can get a good deal with DHL. It's a matter of how many tubes you order. It ended up being pretty much the same cost as priority mail depending on how many tubes people ordered, so we just got rid of priority mail.

I received mine in 3 days and I didnt do fast shipping. :)

I received mine in 3 days and I didnt do fast shipping. :)

Oh my gosh, ur damn lucky than me now. I orderred it on 8th April and got a reply saying that it's delivered on 11th April ... and now I wonder where it is... :think: