Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ItalHawk87

How much BP?

Hey everyone, well i just started the csr (5 or 6 days ago) and well the problem is that the bp im using is 2.5%

but comes out of the bottle differently (comes out thinner), should i just do half a finger length of one strip or do

half a finger two strips?

which brand of bp is it?

I'd say, if it comes out in a thick line, then probably one finger worth is the upper limit amount. And if it squirts out in a thin line, then probably 2 thin lines like the amount recommended for Neutrogena on-the-spot.

But, while you are still new to the Regimen, you would need to use about 1/4 of the full amount and gradually and slowly work your way up to the full dosage.

Im using Neutrogena advanced Solutions (came from a set) and it is fairly thin but just a bit afraid that it may

make my face a bit too red lol (my skin is fairly sensitive)

well, start out with 1/4 finger for the first week then. You can even use it only once a day in the beginning if you are very sensitive. Just go slowly with it to help your skin become accustomed to it easier.