Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shinchan

chicken pox scars

hi u all!... ok, so to begin with, I discovered this site recently... I was interested on info about getting rid of acne, have mild acne (mostly blackheads) but sometimes get awful things on my face! :S... but I'm not here about acne... *and I hope all of u with severe acne to find the cure for your problems, this forum seems to be the answer most of you r looking for*... my biggest problem r my scars due to chicken pox... looking at this forum I have realized there are ways to improve and even almost dissapear some serious scars that might be similar to chicken pox... the objective of this post is to discuss the degree of success of all you ppl who have/had chicken pox or chicken pox-like... photos should be great to share our experiences, but I think is better to handle this by PM... my problem is that my chicken pox scars haven't healed that good and r almost 15 years... being a child and a teenager was kind of sad, altough I have discovered that life is not just about your looks, but now that I am a young man making a living on my own, I would want to get rid of these scars... the most notorious are 2 big holes on my cheeks, almost no pigmentation (I believe) on them, they r deep and rounded, about 5-6 mm I guess... any ideas/experiences/treatments you want to share?

I hope this thread will help me and others on our quest to improve our scar looks... take care

hi u all!... ok, so to begin with, I discovered this site recently... I was interested on info about getting rid of acne, have mild acne (mostly blackheads) but sometimes get awful things on my face! :S... but I'm not here about acne... *and I hope all of u with severe acne to find the cure for your problems, this forum seems to be the answer most of you r looking for*... my biggest problem r my scars due to chicken pox... looking at this forum I have realized there are ways to improve and even almost dissapear some serious scars that might be similar to chicken pox... the objective of this post is to discuss the degree of success of all you ppl who have/had chicken pox or chicken pox-like... photos should be great to share our experiences, but I think is better to handle this by PM... my problem is that my chicken pox scars haven't healed that good and r almost 15 years... being a child and a teenager was kind of sad, altough I have discovered that life is not just about your looks, but now that I am a young man making a living on my own, I would want to get rid of these scars... the most notorious are 2 big holes on my cheeks, almost no pigmentation (I believe) on them, they r deep and rounded, about 5-6 mm I guess... any ideas/experiences/treatments you want to share?

I hope this thread will help me and others on our quest to improve our scar looks... take care

do you have pix?

i'm going through the same thing. i'm a 30 yo female, trying to improve chicken pox/acne scars centralized mostly on the forehead. i've tried dermabrasion, chemical peel, smoothbeam, microdermabrasion. can't tell if i've had any improvement or not.

i have an app. with dr. west for portrait. but won't be done til at least 6 mo. down the road b/c i'm currently on accutane.