Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TennesseeGrl

MysticTan + Accutane?

I went for my first MysticTan while on Accutane today. (You know, where they spray you?) Since I can't get a real tan while on Tane (and it's bad to tan anyway, everyone! :naughty: ) Has anyone tried this? Does it end up looking weird since your skin is dry and flaky? Mine isn't ridiculously dry...

But I will let y'all know as soon as the color starts showing up :)

Guest President Slut

I wasn't on tane but my skin was dryer than usual coz SA acid,

i began to peel in some area very fast. Flaky dry skin falls off sooner than normal skin, so make sure you moisturize ALOT

I went for my first MysticTan while on Accutane today. (You know, where they spray you?) Since I can't get a real tan while on Tane (and it's bad to tan anyway, everyone! :naughty: ) Has anyone tried this? Does it end up looking weird since your skin is dry and flaky? Mine isn't ridiculously dry...

But I will let y'all know as soon as the color starts showing up :)

please let me know how it looked i am thinking of doing mystic so i am dark not red for summer

thanks

check out my gallery (the link is in my signature) and you can see exactly how it looks!

In person though I think it looks totally natural and I am really pleased with it .. I say do it!