Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DeVa

Aloe Vera Users, quick question

I have been using Aloe Vera Gel (FOTE) for about 5 days or so, but I noticed that I've been getting these small little whiteheads....are these common? did any of you have similar problems, cause I really like the way it feels and I did notice a difference but just hate breaking out from it.

I was wondering the same thing myself. Have just recently statred with Aloe Vera and have also begun breaking out in tiny whiteheads - not easy to see but giving my skin an overall more uneven appearance. Was trying to decide whether I thought it was die to the aspirin or the aloe vera.

I had the same problem, I just stopped using aloe vera gel where I got the little whiteheads (around my mouth & nose)

Hm, I guess I have gotten a couple little whiteheads from time to time. I use Aloe Vera Gel quite often, it may be related. But these little whiteheads are always small and meaningless and they go away pretty quickly without leaving a red spot, so I don't really think it is a big concern. But, I'd imagine using less Aloe in a day would stop the whiteheads from coming.

I've been on aloe for a month now. Initially I get the tiny white spots too and bumps on my face seems to break out. I think its just purging effect of aloe clearing impurities. I pop the spots and cover it with aloe. It healed and cleared right up.

Now my skin are better, no more spots and pimple free so far.

Ok thanks guys, I'm going to keep using it and see if those lil small whiteheads eventually disappear after a while :cool:

i had the same problem on my forehead. i use 99% lily of the desert aloe vera with Vit A, C, E. i started getting small bumps in my forehead, but not anywhere else. so i put a bunch of bp gel on it, and it went away in 2 days. now i don't put aloe vera on my forehead