Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Auron

diff. lighting

i have noticed that in diff lightings and shit it messed with my judgement of how much progress i have made with my small number of zits that i have now and also my red marks...b/c i have noticed at home i look the best when i look in the mirror...but i think i have all yellow lighting or some shit...

at the gym it looks pretty bad, they have high powered white lights

at school it looks pretty bad as well...i dont even know wtf is up with the lighting there....

outside in the sunlight it looks rly good

basically most places that i go and look in the mirror, my acne and redmarks look horrible...this is a pain in the ass...

i have noticed that in diff lightings and shit it messed with my judgement of how much progress i have made with my small number of zits that i have now and also my red marks...b/c i have noticed at home i look the best when i look in the mirror...but i think i have all yellow lighting or some shit...

at the gym it looks pretty bad, they have high powered white lights

at school it looks pretty bad as well...i dont even know wtf is up with the lighting there....

outside in the sunlight it looks rly good

basically most places that i go and look in the mirror, my acne and redmarks look horrible...this is a pain in the ass...

YES, i hate it i never know which mirror is telling the truth ! i love yellow lights but when i go look in a mirror that is osley being reflected my light it looks soooo bad ( red marks), but i never know what mirror looks like the real thing that people see, i hate it !

Haha I feel you.. I have my "favorite" mirrors. The worst ive found is when I look in the rear view of my car.. its sort of a pale colorless reflection that shows all my imperfections. In my bathroom mirror downstairs under soft yellow light I look awesome!

Yeh I hate this too with my brown spots.

I will look awesome in my bathroom, alright outside, but horrid in any florescent or white lighting.

Yeah! I hate it so much. In the car is like the worst. Under white lights it is bad. But, in yellow light that imitates the sun it looks good.

Whatever......

I know! At school and home i'm ok but today i was at the hairdresser...and it was so sunny in there or something...anyways, i could hardly look in the mirror, i hated to see myself! i got home and loaded on the makeup lol. what a terrible story.

yea lighting is mad gayy

i look good in yellow light, but not white light...

outside when im driving and i look in the mirror i look alright as well.

what i donno is how the hell are we suppose to know what others are seeing on u, and how are we suppose to know when we are getting better lol

the car side mirror is the shocker :( ouch i'm not sure why but its the most unflattering and grossest !