Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm only 21 too. This could be bad. Nothing interest me anymore, theres nothing I really want either. I don't even feel like having a girlfriend right now. It's hard to work when your not really working for anyone or anything, just basically working to stay alive. If I already feel this way at 21 I can't even begin to imagine how i'm going to feel at 40.

TV shows arn't helping either, like the History chanal that talks about our generation being in the "end of days" "The world is goona end in 2012" stuff like that makes me even more sad.

My family is getting up there in age too and it makes me sad to think about me being alone when something happens to them. My family are the only people I got. I couldn't imagine living without them.

Damn, why are I so depressed? :cry:

Guest Realist

I'm only 21 too. This could be bad. Nothing interest me anymore, theres nothing I really want either. I don't even feel like having a girlfriend right now. It's hard to work when your not really working for anyone or anything, just basically working to stay alive. If I already feel this way at 21 I can't even begin to imagine how i'm going to feel at 40.

TV shows arn't helping either, like the History chanal that talks about our generation being in the "end of days" "The world is goona end in 2012" stuff like that makes me even more sad.

My family is getting up there in age too and it makes me sad to think about me being alone when something happens to them. My family are the only people I got. I couldn't imagine living without them.

Damn, why are I so depressed? :cry:

Quit your dead-end job and live with me. I need a companion too.

Make a decisive move foward.

Thanks for the shitty advice.

Guest Gentle~Rain

Make a decisive move forward.

Thanks for the shitty advice.

This is actually really good advice.....

realist, i feel exactly how you do and im only 16. ha. i dont go out anymore @ all. people call me and i just make up excuses to not be able to go out. i just sit at home and do nothing. i dont even want a bf i dont feel like meeting new people. ive been crying a lot lately too. i just dont have a passion for anything i used to love anymore. but i heard that was a side effect of the medicine im on so.. idk. it just came out of no where. :confused:

Guest Realist

realist, i feel exactly how you do and im only 16. ha. i dont go out anymore @ all. people call me and i just make up excuses to not be able to go out. i just sit at home and do nothing. i dont even want a bf i dont feel like meeting new people. ive been crying a lot lately too. i just dont have a passion for anything i used to love anymore. but i heard that was a side effect of the medicine im on so.. idk. it just came out of no where. :confused:

You're too pretty to fall a victim of yackne...but yeah, that's how it always seems to be. Talk to me.

yeah, it sucks.

eh i dont know what to say. i dont feel like going so in dept about it.

i could talk to you personaly though. i hope you resolve your depression to the lowest soon.

Fruit.

i know for real...there is no point in living BUT... i just got ill this week, ive been sick for a week and a half and it reminded myself to be cautious that other things can happen to you unexpectedly...not just speaking about acne.. but shit can happen.. i hooked up at a club got my tongue pierced and then got this bad thing in my mouth which could or could not be related to both of those things..... my friend could have also possibly given me her illness but now my tongue is swelling up with this piercing and i had to get a really painful injection and all this other stuff.. and i just wanna say be careful.

i still feel life is not worth living, but in the moment we should all try and be careful and look out for ourselves no matter what. if you do drugs...regulate yourself. if u hate yourself and your life... its okay but just make sure you don't fuck your life up too bad. take care of yourself and make good use of your time so that you can find a way to better your position. i try not to waste time but i just cannot motivate myself sometimes. i know that not every minute has to be spent doing something productive but i too need help to find a cure for this life. i think a lot of people and a lot of bad parenting have led me to become the way the i have, but so is life. and i hope to recover from this illness with better insight. i guess you could say i am looking to be inspired, looking for a way out..a method for change

you all have to open up and deal with the feelings you have, hiding away is like trying to hide away from all the shit, but all the shit is in your head, you can't get away from that.

you live a life of a social recluse that is what you become, and in the end you stop thinking and all you do is feel, and all you feel is the shit thats been left behind, and it engulfs you.

Get out there, talk, break free from regular acts that promote depression, do the things you enjoy. Don't stay at home, don't keep everything to yourself. That is what is maintaining your depression.

SO many people on these forums want to break free, but they aren't wiling to fight for it.

word.

Guest hopelessGuy

I shoot squirrels, birds, and my neighbor's cats when I'm feeling down...online shopping also helps me.

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!

i think hopeless has a problem :naughty:

I shoot squirrels, birds, and my neighbor's cats when I'm feeling down

i think hopeless has a problem :naughty:

Me too but his avatar is hilarious, so is yours, i like that banana! a i told u in the Pm i sent u, it makes me happy :lol:

Guest hopelessGuy

What are you a Homo man....bananas make you happy..or maybe I misunderstood what you said.