Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ive tried to keep my mind busy so i dont have to think of my face

but i cant handle it anymore, i just saw my face in natural light and i look like a 60 yo lady trying to look younger

my make up looks so cakey

my marks suck and i hate me

tbh, its not the only problem i have atm, my parents are not gettin along anymore, they cant pay my school and im studying really hard to get good grades so i can get a fuckin scholarship, we're totally broke, and worst thing is that mom cant work [she has a store but they cant sell/produce anything cause the machine they use is not workin] so we're having a really bad time

i feel like dying...

someone please shoot me

Guest Scarlet Viper

Toxi noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

It sounds like your really having a very bad time at the moment. I feel for you dude, you've always been super cool to me; your the last person i would want anything like this to happen to.

I dont want to patronise you and say everything will work out, cos i dont know your situation besides what you've told me. But i'm prayin for you mate, i still think your beautiful :wub:

aww thank you ry

im also starvin myself to save money lol im pathetic

thanks for the good wishes :wub: god bless ya!

Guest PokaHotAz

aww hun..cheer up.. is there anyway, u can get a job? doing anything?

u guys dont have public schools in mexico?

i dunno..wish i could help...

dios apreta pero no ahorca... trust me... i am one to know this very well... i ve been through some hard times... just try the best that u can theres always a light at the end of the tunnel... just stay positive...

and yes... if it becomes unbearable.. then cry... cry ur lil heart out.. it such a nice release... n it makes living much easier :) ...just snap out of it afterwards..n tell urself that everything will be ok

n ps ur face has improved tons!!! the marks take their time... no need in stressing out over this :comfort:

:comfort:

Awww... I hope things get better really soon... Actually I'm sure they will!

I also think you have a lot to look foward to :whistle:

And you are sooo great!

Hola linda. :)

Veo que las cosas no van muy bien... :cry:

but i cant handle it anymore, i just saw my face in natural light and i look like a 60 yo lady trying to look younger

I know it's hard. I think a lot of us are going through our own personalized versions of mini-Hell right now, but, as someone stated in my own "Kill me now!" thread, it's important to be positive and try to smile. I just looked in your gallery, and you're a very pretty girl even with the acne. So don't fret too much. :D

I love your puppy by the way! We just got a new one, too. A four month old black lab mix. Her name's Dixie and my other, older dog (a basset hound) is a wee bit jealous over her lol.

You gotta just take it one day at a time...keep telling yourself it's not that bad, people have worse problems than me. That's what I have to do to keep from killing myself.

Oh, and you NEED to get a job or at least be doing something regularly every day....you need it to take your mind off your acne.

Good luck!! Keep your chin up!! And DON'T kill yourself

tbh, its not the only problem i have atm, my parents are not gettin along anymore, they cant pay my school and im studying really hard to get good grades so i can get a fuckin scholarship, we're totally broke, and worst thing is that mom cant work [she has a store but they cant sell/produce anything cause the machine they use is not workin] so we're having a really bad time

i feel like dying...

someone please shoot me

Aww toxi..your post broke my heart. I'm really sorry about what you're going through and I have been in a similar situation. My parents were broke for a year (2005) Literally, we had very little money. They fought every single day over many things, mostly money issues. I felt just like you, and it got to a point where I found no meaning in life. I cried everyday and that was when my acne got out of control. I spent months without going to a dermatologist because my parents couldn't afford one at the moment, and my insurance doesn't cover dermatologist appointments. Then, when we thought that nothing could get worse, things started to get better. My parents were getting along much better, to the point where they no longer fight (as much as they used to..they still fight once in a blue moon tho) and our financial situation is much better. I didn't think things would get so much better as they are now, but trust me it did. Just pray to God, He is the only one that can make things happen. :angel: and if you ever need someone to talk 2...never hesitate to PM me!

I know this sounds harsh but I think it's really important. Life is a bitch so keep fighting. I know about my parents being broke and sometimes we just can't help that. As long as we stand tall and fight we'll be better people. So keep fighting like me and don't worry about your skin. That's a small problem compared to other things in our life. Stay strong for youself Intox. :comfort:

uhh, acne is not my worst problem, but it gets on my nerves and makes me sad :cry:

thanks guys, today im feeling so much better, but still things are not gettin any better

my dad just asked me for 20 bucks lol thats sad

anyways, thanks again, i wont kill myself lol but i just felt like hah

i'll keep my mind occupied with school i suppose

yes there are public school here but im in a private and now we cant pay it lol

let's see how it all goes

thanks again! :wub:

Guest ilovepancakes

Don't worry,

whatever is bringing you down,

you will conquor it with avegence

:ninja:

Is it me or does everyone and their sister have a myspace profile?

random..haha..

more like everyone and their MOMS have one.. seriously, my friends mom has a myspace! :lol:

Guest PokaHotAz

u guys dont have public schools in mexico?

lol....wow

wow what? she lives in mexico... n i really dont know if they have public schools in mexico...so i ask...

cuz damn if her parents cant afford to keep paying for her school maybe she could go to a public one ...

yeah i know poka, but the semester is almost over so, we have to pay it lol

undermine, myspace kicks ass :whistle:

Awww feel better. You are always so upbeat and trying to cheer everyone else up. Remember that guy you thought was me, n you tried to cheer him up with my 3 kids? lol. I bet that made you smile.

I hope things look better for you soon. You are a very pretty, and nice girl and y deserve nothing but the best!