Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AngelFX_Inc

Maybelline...Pure makeup

I love maybelline's new pure make up you can get the powder,liquid, and stick...its great because it covers like regular great make-up but it made from water..it also has vitamins...the stick concealer has 2% salicylic acid to healp with breakouts....if you love to wear make up but youve tried the minerals and other makeup...I highly suggest you try this I love...it get clear skin and cover it up at the same time without oil...or the heaviness of oil makeup and the non coverage of other non oil make ups...

ALSO THE PRICE IS GREAT...GO TO THE MAYBELLINE WEBSITE YOU CAN GET FREE SAMPLE AND WHEN U RECIEVE IT YOU GET A $2 DOLLAR OFF COUPON GOOD FOR ANY OF THE THREE PRODUCTS....ALSO WHEN U GET THE FREE SAMPLE IT COMES IN ALL 12 SHADE SO U CAN SEE WHICH SHADE IS RIGHT FOR YOU...THE LUIQUID MAKE UP RUNS ABOUT $6 BUCKS...powder about the same...and concealer stick I don't know but....it is worth every penny in my opinion....

i also have been using this makeup for about and month and so far so good... not causing anymore breakouts and has good coverage :)

- Lauren

I love Maybelline Pure.Makeup. I find that it looks best on my face when I squeeze a few drops of it onto one side of a sponge pad, fold the sponge pad and kind of mix it evenly across the one side, and then dab it onto the areas where I need it most. I used to use my fingers, but the end result never looked as good as it did when I used a sponge pad to apply the product. It has pretty decent coverage without looking cakey or fake, and it doesn't look like a mask at all. It actually makes my skin look really nice, smooth, and even. Fits my skin tone perfectly. On top of that, I use the L'Oreal True Match powder to set the Pure.Makeup, and I'm good to go. :D

^ I agree about using those sponge pads (I buy the cosmetic wedges) they really make foundation go on so much smoother, especially if you are using topical medications.

How do you request the free samples? I went to the web site but could not find anything about samples.

Thanks.

I think you're supposed to sign up with their mailing list or something, but I'm not sure. I think one time I saw them giving out samples, so I signed up for them, but they never sent me any. Jerks, lol.

You could always go to the drugstore and test out the products right on the spot if there are any mirrors around.