Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well I'm in 9th grade and I'm 15. So far I have not had a girlfriend in highschool or any significant relationship with a girl. But you know what else I noticed, I also developed some bad acne over the summer before 9th grade. I don't think it's just a coincidence.

But what really gets on my nerves is when people insult me because I have acne. I've been called all kinds of names this year (pimples, zit-face, pizzaface, proactiv ass-face, etc) I honestly don't know what to do. It really hurts emotionally when I get made fun of because of my acne. Why does acne bother people so much? Are they just assholes naturally?

Here are my options when dealing with insults:

Option A: Beat the shit out of them

Option B: Try to ignore it and live with the emotional pain

So far I've been going with option B but I have not liked it. I don't want to be an asshole by going physical but I just can't control my anger. So what you think I should do?

My acne is most likely heretic because both my older sisters had bad acne too. So should I even bother treating it?

And on average, how many years does teenage acne last?

Guest Fraser

Sounds to me like wot u need is a comedy response to the insults. Think of a few good comebacks and ppl respect it. One of my favourites is to say its a rash ive developed from just having so much sex with their mum. Mum jokes are great for shutting ppl up.

Guest Scarlet Viper

i've had acne for 8 years and its still going. I never had a proper girlfriend till i was 16 and had finished accutane, now i don't have any trouble at al, it just goes to show women are all shallow (Just kidding ladies)

Just see how well you can treat it, theres lots of info on here im sure you'll find something or someone that can help.

Oh Yeah and some people are cunts, but karma will rape them then in the end so dont worry about them.

Guest Realist

Option A: Beat the shit out of them

Get a voodoo doll and smear zit juice all over it while chanting "Ade due damballa. Give me the power, I beg of you. Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte. Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette. Endenlieu pour du boisette damballa! Endenlieu pour du boisette damballa! Endenlieu pour du boisette damballa!"

:)

Guest PokaHotAz

lmao... fucking Gumby

too fucking funny

Get a voodoo doll and smear zit juice all over it while chanting "Ade due damballa. Give me the power, I beg of you. Leveau mercier du bois chaloitte. Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Morteisma lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette. Endenlieu pour du boisette damballa! Endenlieu pour du boisette damballa! Endenlieu pour du boisette damballa!"

:)

seems we have a childsplay fan, chucky anyone?

Dude, this is crazy...I am also a 9th grade guy, age 15 with moderate acne. I've never had a girlfriend either, and I think it's probably because of my acne. (Cuz I have a good body and a good personality).

You don't hate your life, you just are mad that kids your age are having fun with their girlfriends and you aren't...that's my problem. Just try some acne treatments...you'll find what works for you.

As for those losers that mock you because of acne....I'd definitely go with option A. hehe...that's what I always do.

Trust me, never get a girlfriend it will help you in the long run. Unless you can actually find your true love as your first girlfriend you are better off alone :D. My opinion of course

Sounds to me like wot u need is a comedy response to the insults. Think of a few good comebacks and ppl respect it. One of my favourites is to say its a rash ive developed from just having so much sex with their mum. Mum jokes are great for shutting ppl up.

too good man ,,,,

thats a good idea

don't go with 'your mother' jokes, they're old

well at least around here they are

I instantly lose respect for anyone who makes a 'your mother' joke, even if it isn't directed at me.

Be careful with comebacks, sometimes they can walk you into trouble.

lol - good one about the Mum jokes, although you've got to be careful with that one. If someone said they boinked my mother, I'd have to say -

"Well if 44 year old, wrinkled, ex-herion user with a prediliction towards pedophiles turns you on - be my guest!" :)

i like this one:

I'd be your father but the dog beat me up the stairs

...make sure they have a stairs in their house tho