Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
royksopp

Help with red marks under eyes

Hey,

I am getting these red marks under my eyes and across my nose and cannot figure out what they are coming from. I tried taking a few days off of BP to see if it was causing a problem, and the only change was that I broke out, after being mostly clear. If you think you might have a suggestion, PM me and i'll send you a photo. I'd rather do this than post my pic up.

Thx!

Hey,

I am getting these red marks under my eyes and across my nose and cannot figure out what they are coming from. I tried taking a few days off of BP to see if it was causing a problem, and the only change was that I broke out, after being mostly clear. If you think you might have a suggestion, PM me and i'll send you a photo. I'd rather do this than post my pic up.

Thx!

neutrogena healthy skin!!!

what do they feel like? dry and flakey.. or just smooth and normal. Also does it hurt, like does it feel irritated?

what do they feel like? dry and flakey.. or just smooth and normal. Also does it hurt, like does it feel irritated?

Hey Duchess, yep they're dry and flakey - feel a little irritated. not exactly hurting though.

id had them forever since using bp on them like over 6 months ago and i stopped applying bp under my eyes and it still looked messed up. im stumped and frusterated on how to get rid of them.

Yo mike i keep forgettin to come pick up the BP tube from ur place... PM me if u will be around on thursday between like 10:30 and 1 if not its cool i still got almost a full bottle

Yah i'm not sure if they're acne or not. They look inflamed, and that's about all I can say. I really don't know whether they were caused by BP or not :-/

Mike, the ones under your eyes...are they marks like round spots, or are they more like red lines that sort of follow the crease under your eyes? Are they the same on both sides or different?

I know there was a couple of times when I exfoliated too much and ended up with little red marks under my eyes, and it looked like the skin there had been irritated-those went away after a few days of using neo cream. Yours could be sometihng totally different tho, so I was just throwing it out there..

Okay....... I actually think its probably just acne. How close can you put BP to your eyes? I guess I was staying below my nose for the most part so it wasn't doing any good.

Dont know if you've cleared up your prob but i found that euricin actually gave me red marks around my mouth, so you could actually see a line between normal (is acne normal?) skin and the painful red mark. I havent put bp around my mouth for a day - 2 csr's- and been moisterising with a different one. seemed to have helped.

this may not apply to you so disreagard as if nessecary.