Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rowel

what kind of acne i have? anyone order accutane online?

I been suffering from acne for so long and now my face is a mess scar everywhere and i am still having breakouts everyday. My acne is not like other people when i get a pimple its filled with puss and you can really see it also it can easily pop, I never pop my pimples and i don't like having scars but when taking a bath or sleeping with my face on the pillow when i wake up my pimples pop and i can see dry blood on the pimple. And whats really mess up about this i can easily have a scar i have crater holes on cheeks and lots of icepick. Now my face is a monster not only face is ruin my life, i was afraid to meet people and make friends because my face. I tried alot medication out there and never seem to work and my face gets so oily. I want to try Accutane but i don't have the funds and insurance and my dermatologist is charging $500 for a bottle. I just want to stop breaking out before my whole face is fill with scar. Has anyone order Accutane online is there any place that have it affordable?

It probably wouldn't be a good idea to buy Accutane online for a few reasons - a) I think you need blood tests etc done while on it (or so I've heard, I haven't been on it personally) b)Accutane users are closely monitored by doctors, in case something goes wrong etc, some people have reactions, some people can't go on it in the first place.. and c) you don't know if it's safe, in the post, or the pills themselves, how can you trust someone online?

Have you tried Dan's Regimen which is here

http://acne.org/regimen.html

?

Have you tried Microdermabrasion or Aloe Vera Gel for your scars?

Let me know,

:)

It probably wouldn't be a good idea to buy Accutane online for a few reasons - a) I think you need blood tests etc done while on it (or so I've heard, I haven't been on it personally) b)Accutane users are closely monitored by doctors, in case something goes wrong etc, some people have reactions, some people can't go on it in the first place.. and c) you don't know if it's safe, in the post, or the pills themselves, how can you trust someone online?

Have you tried Dan's Regimen which is here

http://acne.org/regimen.html

?

Have you tried Microdermabrasion or Aloe Vera Gel for your scars?

Let me know,

:)

thanks duchess, I was thinking going to my dermatologist to get the blood test and if accutane is right for me, if it is then i might order it online. My dermatologist just told me accutane goes for 1k and the generic copy of accutane $500 i am to poor to afford that much and i don't want to keep paying that much afther i run out of accutane. I always use aloe vera gel for my scars and it doesn't work, can you explain to me whats microodermabrasion?

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Microdermabrasion (often refered to as Microderm) is a cosmetic procedure popular in day spas and medical spas, in which the stratum cornea (outermost surface of the skin) is removed by light abrasion. Different methods include mechanical abrasion from jets of zinc oxide or a roughened surface. Particles and removed material are usually suctioned off using a small vacuum attached to a wand. Microdermabrasion is used to remove sun-damaged skin and to remove or lessen scars and dark spots on the skin. The procedure is not painful and requires no anaesthetic. Microdermabrasion can be used medically for scar removal when the scar is raised above the surrounding skin, but is less effective with sunken scars.

Microdermabrasion (often refered to as Microderm) is a cosmetic procedure popular in day spas and medical spas, in which the stratum cornea (outermost surface of the skin) is removed by light abrasion. Different methods include mechanical abrasion from jets of zinc oxide or a roughened surface. Particles and removed material are usually suctioned off using a small vacuum attached to a wand. Microdermabrasion is used to remove sun-damaged skin and to remove or lessen scars and dark spots on the skin. The procedure is not painful and requires no anaesthetic. Microdermabrasion can be used medically for scar removal when the scar is raised above the surrounding skin, but is less effective with sunken scars.

Kinda.... that's the type used in those expensive day spa/dermatologist sorta places.. there's also microdermabrasion which you can use at home, it's inexpensive and really effective (well it has proven to be, with my skin, and with others, etc)

http://www.epiderm.net/pages/products/micro.html

Aloe Vera gel helps rid your skin of scars by helping the skin to heal faster, heres a site you might be interested in

http://www.free-beauty-tips.com/acnescars.html

and this is about aloe vera

http://www.natural-acne-treatments.com/aloe-vera-acne.html

You could also think about something with AHA in it, that's like a mild chemical peel type exfoliator

http://www.lexquisite.ca/faq.htm#What%20is%20Glycolic

http://www.acne.org/rate_item.php?item_id=234

Hope some, if not all, of that helps you! :angel:

P.S I highly recommend you try everything else (firstly dans regimen) before resorting to buying accutane online!! I strongly suggest you don't go there..

Please keep using the aloe vera gel, it works, just slowly, you have to be very patient with it

Kinda.... that's the type used in those expensive day spa/dermatologist sorta places.. there's also microdermabrasion which you can use at home, it's inexpensive and really effective (well it has proven to be, with my skin, and with others, etc)

http://www.epiderm.net/pages/products/micro.html

Aloe Vera gel helps rid your skin of scars by helping the skin to heal faster, heres a site you might be interested in

http://www.free-beauty-tips.com/acnescars.html

and this is about aloe vera

http://www.natural-acne-treatments.com/aloe-vera-acne.html

You could also think about something with AHA in it, that's like a mild chemical peel type exfoliator

http://www.lexquisite.ca/faq.htm#What%20is%20Glycolic

http://www.acne.org/rate_item.php?item_id=234

Hope some, if not all, of that helps you! :angel:

P.S I highly recommend you try everything else (firstly dans regimen) before resorting to buying accutane online!! I strongly suggest you don't go there..

Please keep using the aloe vera gel, it works, just slowly, you have to be very patient with it

I tried most over the counter acne med. and never work and tried proactive, murad and b5 some did work but i still break out also tried dans regimen. I think the reason why i have acne is really really oily skin all over my face and its cloging my pores so i need accutane to stop oil production. Aloe vera gel or Microdermabrasion doesn't work on Deep scars and been using aloe vera for a month and did not make any difference. I went google for accutane online and found alot of sites that sells accutane for alot cheaper but you need prescription. Anybody here have order accutane online? can i trust these site to order accutane from?

It's a tough situation for you without insurance.

I know the genetic is good enough but it is still very expensive.

Have you considered finding a way to get insurance? At least like for 6 months. It will be way cheaper. My insurance cost were so high between the derms visists, the monthly blood tests, and the brand accutane that it saved me thousands of dollars. I only had to pay $20 copayment for the doctor and $20 for each brand pills ($10 for generic) I'm sure the cheapest you will find genetic is going to be around $200, and mind you, sometimes depending on your dosage, you have to buy 2 different pills. So we are talking about paying like $400 for genetic medicine + doctors visit which is probably around $150, plus blood test around $200. Between $750-$1,000.00 a month. I'm sure you can get insurance cheaper than that.

Any other way you try to get accutane will be illegal and I don't know how much cheaper because the drug is manufactured here in the US. No doctor in the USA is going to prescribe it without monthly blood tests and follow ups.

I would also really like the input of anybody who has ordered accutane online from a specific website and got the expected results.

Of course accutane has to be monitored. and i've been monitored for 3 months. Andit's always the same thing every month. NOthing too high, nothing too low ( except my last bloodtest where my triglyceride were around 435 because I had taken alot of vitamine E with high quantity of triglyceride, I did a bloodtest on the very same day and my triglyceride came down to 105). I also have no insurance like you.

I pay 95$ a derm visit, Blood tests are 180$ a month. and accutane is 375.05$ for a month of supply of 40 mg a pill , twice a day.

If I could just get a way to the medecine , i'd save close to 300$ .

Well the thing is accutane, no matter how much you take, it isn't gonna fade any scars. And to stop oil all you need to do is cleanse more with a different cleanser and keep putting the aloe vera on, and use a good oil free moisturizer. To be honest a lot of the time scars never fade, there isn't really much you can do about it in most cases but you're probably the only one in the world that sees them, the mind alters things and the more you obsess over something the bigger it is in your eyes. But one thing I know for sure is ordering accutane online is really dumb.. doctors won't monitor your progress and stuff if they didn't prescribe it to you.. a lot of the online ones are scams anyway

thanks duchess, I was thinking going to my dermatologist to get the blood test and if accutane is right for me, if it is then i might order it online. My dermatologist just told me accutane goes for 1k and the generic copy of accutane $500 i am to poor to afford that much and i don't want to keep paying that much afther i run out of accutane. I always use aloe vera gel for my scars and it doesn't work, can you explain to me whats microodermabrasion?

I don't think you can get it online, Rx or not. There are a ton of super strict regulations in effect for Accutane. After the blood tests that are absolutely required, there is this complicated process that you and your Derm have to do, and then your written scripthas to be filled within 7 days. This Rx cannot be called in or refilled over the phone. Check with your doctor's office for the rules/regulations before spending a lot of money ordering it online. Doing it any way other than the proper channels is illegal and dangerous.

Oh, well that's a definite advantage. From the sounds of iPledge, there are definitely some pros and cons, more cons than pros. I know I can no longer do my low dose long term treatment.

I'm assuming it has to be done by the doctor, so wouldn't that eleminate online ordering by the patient? Does the doctor have some sort of internet data base listing reputable online pharmacies, listed from least expensive to most expensive?

My prescription coverage is Medco and they require me to use their mail in Rx plan for long term meds but, in the past, Accutane never fell into that category because of the previous rules. But, for patients without Rx medicine insurance, do they have a choice or do they have to pick from a list the Doctor has to use?

You are not supposed to be able to order it online in the US, no. But people somehow manage it. It'd be very leary of what such a company was sending me, since internet/mail order pharmacies cannot legally obtain isotretinoin in the US. The doctor is now allowed to phone or fax the prescription to a participating pharmacy (only pharmacies that have registered with IPLEDGE and jumped through their hoops are allowed to dispense) , but you must show up in person with your IPLEDGE ID card to pick up the prescription. You can show it at drop-off if you drop off a written script. I wouldn't be surprised if most doctors aren't yet aware of this change, i picked up on it when i was reading a copy of the pharmacist's version of the IPLEDGE handbook that i found online one day.

Yeah, that's definitely a better way of doing it. You know that there will always be peole who will somehow try to cheat the system to get it illegally and that really worries me. The more people abuse it, the tighter the controls will be and the harder it will be for people to get it (legally) who really could benefit from it.