Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
David-J

Starting a course of roaccutane tommorow...

I went to see a dermatologist today and she thought the my acne is severe enough that I should start on a course of roaccutane (it is ALOT worse than the pic shows, sorry about the pose, the pic was for a training forum and only one I have). I also have it very mildy on my face..

[attachmentid=4158]

But I am now really happy now that something is being done and not being in pain all day..

any tips that people can give me once I start from people that have had roaccutane?

thanks.

post-39479-1144703778_thumb.jpg

post-39479-1144703778_thumb.jpg

dont really have any tips but to just listen to your derm. drink a lot of water (gal/day) and have chapstick available at all times. hope you clear up too.

i see youve been training, only problem is that my derm told me to lay off the whey protein shakes because it might stress my liver out so that sucked. good luck tho

Just took my first dose today, currently taking 1 20mg dose a day for a month. Was a little bit nervous but I feel fine, I know its doing good for my skin..

u need to work on ur lats

I am not really working anything for a while until my acne is cleared up some (just maintaing with my home stuff really where I can train without a shirt.

I think I am doing ok with the v-taper, big lats look nasty anyway, dont want to look like those juiced up assholes who compete for mr olympia..