Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robynxo

Robyn's Success with the Regimen

I followed Dan's Regimen, using Garnier face wash with pure fruit waters, or sometimes Simple moisturising face wash, both of which felt really gentle on my skin. I also used Simple moisturiser, and of course Dan's bp.

Before photos

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

The stages of improvement

Week 3 Day 6

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Imagesmile robyn! :D

Week 3 Day 7

IPB Image

Week 4 Day 2

IPB Image

IPB Image

Week 4 Day 4

IPB Image

IPB Image

Week 5 Day 1

IPB Image

Week 5 Day 6

IPB Image

Week 7

IPB Image

Week 10 Day 3

IPB Image

After Photos (it's been 26 and a half weeks, but my skin's been like this for a while now, eg. from about decemberish i think)

Chin area

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Left side of my face (lol i think it's the left side)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Right side of my face

IPB Image

IPB Image

Forehead

IPB Image

General pic

IPB Image

IPB Image

My actual regimen log is at this address: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=64777

I'm extremely happy with the results, and hope it shows at least some people that the regimen has worked for me, and it's maybe worth a try :D

I admit that at the start of the regimen, I used other products aswell, but as soon as I stuck to the regimen completely - that was when I noticed the results.

Plz feel free to add your comments! Thanks you people :D

:D

Yup, you do look good! Congrats to you. I hope I can get my skin to look as perfect as your's one day.

Guest Fraser

I think that answers everyone's questions about how well the regimen can treat the slightly more severe cases. Nice one Robynxo :D

good job! your transformation is truly incredible- you must of really strictly stuck to the regime- quick question- arent you scared someone from ur school/college/work is gonna come on this website and see your pics and everything? dont worry- im not saying its a bad thing what ur doing (hell im here after all) but other people wont see it that way

Wow! Beautiful skin! I wish I had your skin!!! I just started the regimen saturday, and I am see some results. I am excited to get clear skin!!! Congrats! :clap:

That's remarkable improvement and another proof that the regimen IS THE REAL DEAL! :D

Way to go! Congratulations Robyn!!! :clap:

HAHAHA ACNE!!! ONE LESS ON YOUR LIST YOU SON OF A...! :lol:

YEAH! :dance:

you're such an incredibly gorgeous girl. you have a really unique look but at the same time just so hot. congratulations on your skin, looks great.

*toot toot*

well done chicken!

ur proper beautiful now i bet coz u can smile properly hehe! (more beautiful than u already were before neway)

hehe

Great job. Thanks for including that once you really got on the regimen it worked better for you. That's what I'm always trying to say! For whatever reason--and we don't know exactly why since no one knows what causes acne--the regimen works incredibly well when followed precisely. When people trust it and give it a good go over a period of a few months, it almost always works like it did for you.

Lookin' beautiful!

u dont seem to have red marks after acne.. ?

Robyn, you look wonderful- your skin is so improved!

I just want to echo screw_acne- I don't see any red marks in your pic...? Did you do something specific to fade and get rid of the marks?

Thanks everyone for your extremely nice comments :)

I don't have any red marks at the moment, maybe just one or two around my mouth.

Basically, I've just waited for the marks to fade, using gentle products so I don't aggravate my skin.

I've also been using Johnson's Holiday Sun moisturiser at night, it's a gentle moisturiser that gradually builds a light tan. I think it's evened out my skin colour a lot, and so the red marks have vanished. My skin used to feel really pale, so the marks stood out a lot more, so I wanted to find a product that evened out my skin tone. I think a toner might work as well, I've been using Simple Facial Toning Gel every now and then, and it's made quite a difference with the marks left over.

Hope I've helped :shifty:

u dont seem to have red marks after acne.. ?

Robyn, you look wonderful- your skin is so improved!

I just want to echo screw_acne- I don't see any red marks in your pic...? Did you do something specific to fade and get rid of the marks?

i did nothing , they are still pretty red, maybe its just cause of the camera. trust me , i have alot and they are pretty red. i just wash my face with cetaphil cleansing bar and use the moisterizure afterwards. nothing else

Thanks everyone for your extremely nice comments :)

I don't have any red marks at the moment, maybe just one or two around my mouth.

Basically, I've just waited for the marks to fade, using gentle products so I don't aggravate my skin.

I've also been using Johnson's Holiday Sun moisturiser at night, it's a gentle moisturiser that gradually builds a light tan. I think it's evened out my skin colour a lot, and so the red marks have vanished. My skin used to feel really pale, so the marks stood out a lot more, so I wanted to find a product that evened out my skin tone. I think a toner might work as well, I've been using Simple Facial Toning Gel every now and then, and it's made quite a difference with the marks left over.

Hope I've helped :shifty:

thanks ,

without the moisterizure , right after u wash ur face, does ur marks stand out then?

or is it really faded by time? how long did it take the marks from ur cheeks to fadE?

thanks ,

without the moisterizure , right after u wash ur face, does ur marks stand out then?

or is it really faded by time? how long did it take the marks from ur cheeks to fadE?

straight after i wash, my marks aren't noticable at all, because my skin starts becoming dry, but when i use the moisturiser, they stand out a lot more. it took about 2-3 months for them to fade, it was worth the wait.

lucky lol lookin good, i wish i could find a regimen that works as good as your..so many trial and erros with all those damn products

your skin looks amazing!!!!well done for sticking with it matey=)

xxx

thanku :D how very nice of u!!

my skin's quite good at the moment still. i had a bit of a bad patch last month but i always have problems with my skin when its like my 'time of the month' thingybob. then again nearly every woman gets that i should think.

iv been gettin little whiteheads now n then, but its cos the weather's so humid at the mo, so my skin's been getting really oily.

im still stickin with the regimen though n its workin :D

wooshwoosh