Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im using Azelex right now, its kinda like Retin-A, do I have to use it for life in order to prevent new pimples?

thanks

I'm on Retin-A now and I was wondering the same thing just the other day. But let me tell you: if I have to use Retin-A for the rest of my life, every single day, in exchange for clear skin, I will definitely, definitely do it.

for probably 99% of people, acne does it follow them for their whole life. The VAST majority outgrow it by age 25 probably. But until then, yes u have to use the topicals every day forever and thats why i decided to take accutane cause i cant put up with this for 10 more years!!

can I only use it once a day like at nite cuz I think it makes my makeup looks really ugly when I put the topicals underneath it.

Thanks.

I'm on Retin-A now and I was wondering the same thing just the other day. But let me tell you: if I have to use Retin-A for the rest of my life, every single day, in exchange for clear skin, I will definitely, definitely do it.