Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
206bear

mineral makeup and jawline breakout

yah, BE and Jane Iredale, like about 2 months of using them, I started gettting break out along my jawline, like papules then pretty soon I start getting red hard bumps like nodules.. awww..

anyone experienced that?

What kind of MMU are you using? Bare Minerals?

yah, BE and Jane Iredale, like about 2 months of using them, I started gettting break out along my jawline, like papules then pretty soon I start getting red hard bumps like nodules.. awww..

anyone experienced that?

I GOT THAT TOO...but I didn't use it for very long..I used it maybe one month because it made me itchy..

I had never broken out along my jawline until now...I'm still recovering...tons of scarring there :'(

yah and now I have tons of red marks from it

so mad

anyone experienced that?

Well, I'd switch to a brand that doesn't have Bismuth Oxychloride in it. J. Lynne and Raesin Images don't have BO in them, but J.Lynne has serecite in it, which is a colorless mica. Some feel their breakouts are related to the mica, as well.

Good luck!

Well, I already have jawline breakouts so I hope my trying out Physcian's Formula Mineral Makeup doesn't make it worse!

I really don't think it will! I've tried Physician's Formula....didn't like how the loose powder was kind of messy =T But it definitely shouldn't break you out!

Going to give the pressed mineral compact from PF a try d:

Well, I already have jawline breakouts so I hope my trying out Physcian's Formula Mineral Makeup doesn't make it worse!

I really don't think it will! I've tried Physician's Formula....didn't like how the loose powder was kind of messy =T But it definitely shouldn't break you out!

I am a big fan of MAC studio fix pressed powder/foundation. It is very acne friendly.

I am a big fan of MAC studio fix pressed powder/foundation. It is very acne friendly.

I've only used the MAC Blot Powder and Select Cover up...I don't think the Select Cover up is acne friendly at all....and it feels kind of thick despite only using a little..

I heard Studio fix breaks people out...

Is the coverage good?

Are you kidding me!?! I've heard from many acne prone people that this foundation is the devil!

Are you kidding me!?! I've heard from many acne prone people that this foundation is the devil!

Maybe they mean Mac STUDIO Tech? That one claims to be non-acnegenic on the website....

I think MAC stuff in general kind of freaks me out now

u should stop using it asap cuz my whole jawline turned into cysts and nodules land after two months of using it and now im on antibotics and retin a!! not to mention they are leaving tons of red marks!!

so mad

ahhhh i have the same thing occuring.... im using mineral makeup on my face and my jaw line gets these cysts on it... bah!!!