Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Narco220

Eurcerin Greasy Finish

Been using Eurcerin Dry Skin Relief moisteriser for a while now but thinkin of switching to somthin els due to how greasy/shiny it makes your face look after. Also if you have red marks ie healing spots it makes them look even reder and we all know red marks takes a long time to heal so even if my skin looks ok after i cleanse in the morning after ive aplied the csr gel and the moistriser it looks like total shit again!

You may think im applying to much but trust me im not somtimes only a thin lin across 1 finger.

I'm in the uk and have failed to find a alternative any sugestions?

most moisturisers make the redmarks look worse after u apply compared 2wen ur skin is dry.

this is coz ur skin is moist an shows up more marks.

but it wil help fade them in time.!

so u kno here is how much eucerin i use for : The lower half of my face including cheeks and chin + neck.

i rub my hands 2gether 1st an then gently massage in2 face

PS u did get the "face CREAM" one of eucerin didnt u, coz there are others for hands an general skin.

make sure u check that u did get the "Face Cream" version

post-36516-1144683002_thumb.jpg

post-36516-1144683002_thumb.jpg

LUTSINE? can't seem to find that on boots.com but i see boots act do a moisturiser maybe that will be better?

It is the eurcerin face cream with 5% urea and it seems no matter how much i apply i still shine and when you got red marks on your face shine is the last thing u want.

boots act moisturiser is crappy in my opinion.

it doesnt work an definately doesnt "moisturise"

id save ur money an not bother.

its built for use with the act washbar only

it cant deal with dryness from BP

thats right you must lol!

na it depends what moisturiser u wanna use!

i think more watery based ones make redmarks look better

the one i use is more of a cream tho an it hydrates ur skin LOADS. so i think it makes it look worse at 1st

Heh, I use a moisturizer that kinda tones skin color, Jergens Natural Glow, it's prolly comodegenic, but it hasn't been breaking me out, so I have no complaints.

yea you gotta get the right uecerin moisterizer first, get the exact kind dan recommends, doesn't make you too shiny and the AHAs in it make the red marks go away faster.and for the part where it maks them look worse any moisterizer will do that, its cuz before yo uput it on your face is dry and lighter which makes the red marks "look" less red.

exactly right there FMxkid!

dont be put off by redmarks looking like they have become more red after u moisturise!

My red marks look better once i apply the moisturiser. I must be strange!

Mine do too :]

Love itt.

for shinyness, try blotting your face with a napkin or blotting sheet about 5 minutes after applying moisturizer. That usually takes the shine right off, leaving you with a pretty matte face.

mrs brandy is right.

sometimes if i think i look a lil shiney hehe

u jus blot my chin an voala!

no more shinychin

personally, i only find my Eucerin dry skin cream greasy after like 5 hours with it on.

maybe cause i dont use BP under it during the day, i dunno.

all i can say is when i wash my face, i have all the dry crap, then Eucerin makes it go away with no tighness all day. great stuff