Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kikka

Never mouisturise my skin during tane

Hi guys, I am just wondering one thing here. I am on 60 mg/day of tane and in month 5 now. My face is no longer oily, chapped lips are normal for me. But the thing is, I never moisturise my face at all during tane. I never find my face to be too dry, well I found it a bit too dry during month 3 but I just reduced the number of times i wash my face a day from 3 to two times. Sometimes my face is a bit peeling but it's too mild to put moisturiser on i think. Anyone experienced or experiencing the same problem? What's the consequences of not moisturising your face during tane?

Cheers

why not just do it and not have to worry? Even just a thin layer. If ur face isnt too dry though, i dont think its a big deal.

I didn't moisturize during Tane either. I just attribute it to being the lucky ones that didn't have the "dry skin" side effect. I was oil free though.

If your skin doesn't feel dry, don't worry about it. And don't wash your face more than twice a day - that's overly drying, which leads to irritation, which leads to acne flares.

same ere 7 week in and not dry enough to put on mpsturizer, whereas ma friend whos 2 mouth in is like a desert, propa scaly.....