Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SomeGuyDude

Ever just feel out of place?

Idk i just live every day like the one before school, work, tv, partys on the weekends its just blah i need a greater purpose im bored with the world

Not acid but i have tried shrooms, coke, ecstacy, Snurf pills, robotripped once (so juvenile), lots n lots of weed.... maybe its because i quit all that im bored but i cant go back im training for law enforcement.....

I got 2 guitars for christmas n practiced tons for like first month i still love em but i need to practice more maybe ill do that

yeah I see myself becoming close to not caring. Ofcourse its just a thought that doesnt stick. Im young I will always be young. Im greatful im here on earth with the ability to speak what i believe in. And to hear others what they believe in. I dont wanna be lazy and jaded. And at times its like that. I know where i wanna go its just up to me. If you dont know where you going next day to the next. Its just a temporary feeling. We all have them and they most likely will come again. Just stay open minded and stay active.