Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crystal_21

smoking while on accutane

I was wondering if smoking while on accutane was okay? I didn't hear any differently.......

let me know what you all think

If smoking does affect tane will you quit?

If you will than you might as well stop even if smoking doesnt affect tane.

yes smoking is a big no no on accutane, very bad idea! lol sorry i'm actually not really sure about this, just trying to give you some motivation to try and quit smoking - but i've actually never heard of anything where they say accutane and smoking affected one another.

ok, i don't think she's here to get a lecture on the dangers of smoking, so basically to sum up what everyone has said: Smoke all you want when taking Accutane, it won't have any kind of effect on the drug.

people are judgemental eh ;-)

the question wasn't even for me! my friend wanted to know :-) talk about jumping to conclusions, lol

do i honestly look like a smoker?

thanks for your help everyone

people are judgemental eh ;-)

the question wasn't even for me! my friend wanted to know :-) talk about jumping to conclusions, lol

do i honestly look like a smoker?

thanks for your help everyone

lol, little off topic, but the fact that you asked "do I honestly look like a smoker" makes you a little judgemental as well lol. but you're right, no one should have been berating you for asking such a simple question! so, tell your friend to smoke all she wants on Accutane, and clear skin will soon come her way! Hope it all goes well for her ;)

Smoking is one more stress on the liver. Accutane stresses it enough. You should quit if you are able to. You obviously know that you should quit anyway. Females on hormonal birth control (which is most females on Accutane) should not smoke because it greatly increases the chances of BC's serious health risks like blood clots.