Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smart guy

No Blood No Foul?

All day I've had this pustule that had just been bugging and bugging me. I didn't want to pop it right away because a lot of times when I do that i end up with a small scab and the pus always come back because my face LOVES pus. So I waited and waited until right before going out for the night to pop it. I moistened it, took the needle and pierced it, then squeezed it gently. I then rubbed ooohhh so gently with a Q-Tip to clean it off and the hole dang pustule game off! Didn't hurt. Didn't bleed. There's still a red bump where the pustule was, but that's it. It's not even that red. Soooo what's the deal? Is this good? Bad? Will i have a huge scar? Should I just be grateful I had such a painless removal of a pustule and shut up about it? I've just never had this happen before.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

I don't quite get what you are saying. Are you saying that hard green pus came out and it didn't bleed (if hard green pus came out it means that your pustule is a blackhead that has just started to become inflamed). Or did you kinda rub the entire pimple off?