Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yungbuk

need help...what should i do...

hi.....i been searchin around the forums for more then a week and i dont know what to do to help treat my acne. im somewhat close to having clear skin its just a couple things i need to fix...first i have these bumps on my cheek that are skin colored and seem to be filled with puss...do you think bp would get rid of them?..also i have had this bump on the side of my nose for a very very long time and i know its not going away unless i do something about it..its flesh colored..doesnt look like it has a pore..i tried to pop it before but nothing came out..i was thinking about putting wart remover on it but that would be a great risk...last thing i wanted to treat was the red and dark spots on my face....if anybody out there that can give me tips and things that i should buy to help me out i would appreciate it.

Well bp is usually for people with acne. I'm not sure but you should probably see a dermataolgist in order for he or she to examine it correctly.

About the bump that won't go away.. don't risk it, go see a doctor, they'll be able to tell you what it is and how to treat it. And for the other bumps, you could try spot treatment with 5 or 10% BP gel or maybe Tea Tree oil if you wanted to try something more natural.. and the red and dark spots, you could try gentle microdermabrasion or just cleaning and see what happens after 2 months.. ask the doctor when you go to see about the bump on the side of your nose, it could be a blocked pore or something different altogether?

Nah, tea tree oil has mild antibacterial properties, it helps kill acne bacteria. It's quite drying, and it soaks into the skin and helps to heal it. Some people say it's just the natural replacement of benzoyl peroxide.. you can dilute it in aloe vera gel and apply it, or if your skin isnt too sensitive put a tiny bit on lumps, bumps, spots etc. But I don't think it clogs pores, I've never had that happen to me, and never have read anything about it that says that, since it's not really an OIL as such it doesnt absorb and just sit there, or coat the skin like say Mineral Oil, it has more of a watery texture sort of, and you only need a drop or two for each spot. Probably not a good idea to cover your whole face with it though :)

any moisturiser with AHA in helps to remove the red marks !

i personally use one that contains Lactic Acid an its pretty good

(check my sig)

any moisturiser with AHA (Alpha HyDroxy Acids)

if u search the internet for AHA ul find a list of what consists of an AHA.

then check ur ingredients of moisturisers an ul be able to find one easier.

some moisturisers are advertised as "aha moisturisers"

however i personally use Eucerin as ive said millions of times now hehe.

AHA's help to exfoliate ur skin an help ur skin to remove the redmarks from acne with fresh skin cells!