Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I finally have an appointment monday with the dermatalogist. I've been trying for 2 months to get in there. Really busy place I guess. I'm nervous, i'm wondering what he's going to say to me. I've never been to one before, so this will be my first time. I'm using accutane, my first month into it. Doing alright, no new ones, just a lot of old marks. This is where I hope the derm will help me out. Getting rid of some of these red marks.

Have any of you had success with the dermatalogist?

I'm just really nervous......please help...thanks a lot :-)

The only positive thing that my dermatolagist has sugested was Accutane which did help me get rid of acne for a short period. Otherwise besides suggesting products that probably don't work, they make open up pimples or blackheads to help them heal. I hope your dermatologist isn't one who opens up any pimple without thinking because a trained one won't open one up if he or she believes it will scar.

WHAT THE HELL... YOU SHOULDNT BE TAKING ACCUTANE IF YOU HAVENT BEEN TO A DERMATOLOGIST......... YOU COULD DIE MAN..