Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i think it totally depends on the severity of acne ,, my expierience says -

mild acne - u can get a gf/bf of any kind ,, no problems at all ,

moderate acne - u can a bf / gf no problems ,, just a few shallow person will mind u having acne

more then moderate acne - i think u will find difficulty to get a bf - gf , but u surely have a chance of 50 - 50 %

what do u guys think of my expierience ????

crap its all in your brain... believe me

its true, someone with acne will have a bit more difficult to get SPECIFIC girls that 'aint like it

but one thing i can tell you, if you act like u dont have acne, and u really believe it,

i can promise u, you'll have as many as girls as you want!

when i was with my exbf, he had some scarring from the bad acne he had before, but let me tell u he is one the most confident, outgoing, popular and funny guys i've ever known. honestly, the other guys WORSHIPED him, because he was soo smooth with the ladies(ahhah....hmmm). The only turn off i found was that he had been with TOO many girlsLOL

so for all the guys out there personality and intellect is definately #1,

and u might meet some girl that turns u down because of how u look but u don't need her anyways cus shes just stupid and shallow!

You've posted this already a little while ago. Some people agreed with you, some people disagreed. Go read that thread again and stop making new ones about the same thing.

You've posted this already a little while ago. Some people agreed with you, some people disagreed. Go read that thread again and stop making new ones about the same thing.

Did you bother to read his post? Apparently it was an accident and he apologized for it. Lighten up a bit.

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Same here. Luckily I'm still young and got my acne early, so hopefully I'll be clear by the time acne becomes an epidemic with the rest of the people in my grade.